Trousdale County @ Smith County

Antwan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jackets did fairly well at times, but the experience factor showed up too often

to be consistent. Not really as bad as I expected tho.

I'm still ticked off because you & QB made me buy my own burgers. LOL They were

good tho, better than ours....ate 2!

Good luck the rest of the way.

She makes me buy them too. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> They are good. GL to you too.

The Jackets did fairly well at times, but the experience factor showed up too often

to be consistent. Not really as bad as I expected tho.

I'm still ticked off because you & QB made me buy my own burgers. LOL They were

good tho, better than ours....ate 2!

Good luck the rest of the way.

QB always has the best Burgers in town on game night. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

congrats antwan. your sc team looks good and plays with a lot of class. my hat is off to our brothers in the east. good luck the rest of the year and win it all.

Thanks...the Jackets played tough...and very clean...as I expected. We have a very tough game next week at YAI.

I really think you can be in the thick of things in your region. GV didn't play any better against us than you did.

Big win for the OWLS tonight. We need to start executing in the 1st & 2nd quarter instead of waiting till after half-time. Trousdale never quit. I think they will do ok in there region. OWLS need to keep improving. Next week is looking like a great match up with York. Hope our kids get the job done. Good luck to T.C. rest of the season.

wow, haven't been on here in a while.....

just got back from the game; stopped in to see some old friends afterwards......just like last year's game, TC got their butt's handed to them. they absolutely insisted on running the ball every single down; i recall maybe 2 passing attempts the whole game.....i just wondered why???? i mean, early on, OK, whatever, stick to the game plan. but when it's the third quarter and you're down 21 points and you're not even turning a first down out of what you're doing, and haven't the whole game.......it might be time to start throwing....but i do have complete faith in Coach Satterfield. he is one of the best coaches in the state, and TC is always always always ready to play come playoff time. always. plus smith co. is a very good 3A team, so......but then again it wasn't too long ago that a certain 1A schol was winning gold balls in 3A........TC cough cough...../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

also TC's band has drastically improved over the past few years......go band!!:)

and kudos to SC's coaches and players and fans for their sportsmanship........it's always good to see players and coaches and fans who know how to show class, and it doesn't go unnoticed!

Talking about some fine looking young ball players, Trousdale will be back in the thick of things sooner rather than later. They have some sound tackling, hard nose youngsters they are bringing along over there. Good luck to the Yellow Jackets.

Good game Owls. Took care of business after a sluggish start. Glad to see Wilmore have such a big game. Defense played good for its look against the wingT. York will run it, too. Enjoy this win tonight. Gonna be big week.

Go Big Owls!

wow, haven't been on here in a while.....

just got back from the game; stopped in to see some old friends afterwards......just like last year's game, TC got their butt's handed to them. they absolutely insisted on running the ball every single down; i recall maybe 2 passing attempts the whole game.....i just wondered why???? i mean, early on, OK, whatever, stick to the game plan. but when it's the third quarter and you're down 21 points and you're not even turning a first down out of what you're doing, and haven't the whole game.......it might be time to start throwing....but i do have complete faith in Coach Satterfield. he is one of the best coaches in the state, and TC is always always always ready to play come playoff time. always. plus smith co. is a very good 3A team, so......but then again it wasn't too long ago that a certain 1A schol was winning gold balls in 3A........TC cough cough...../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

also TC's band has drastically improved over the past few years......go band!!:)

and kudos to SC's coaches and players and fans for their sportsmanship........it's always good to see players and coaches and fans who know how to show class, and it doesn't go unnoticed!

Thanks...but SC is a 2a team. Also...that 1a team never won a 3a ball. They almost did.

sorry antwan; good call!:) i'm in the old days; smith WAS a 3A team up until.......was last year the first in 2A?? i believe it was???.....and you're right about the gold ball too......but TC did have an impressive run in 3A.....especially for a legit 1A school. SC has a heck of a running back this year......i had heard about him, but hadn't seen him this year until tonight. great back. and is the Wilmore Michael's brother???

sorry antwan; good call!:) i'm in the old days; smith WAS a 3A team up until.......was last year the first in 2A?? i believe it was???.....and you're right about the gold ball too......but TC did have an impressive run in 3A.....especially for a legit 1A school. SC has a heck of a running back this year......i had heard about him, but hadn't seen him this year until tonight. great back. and is the Wilmore Michael's brother???

SC was a 2a team playing in 3a for 4 years. This is the 3rd year back in 2a. Yes...Jay is Michael's brother. He's a good one too.