Lincoln County @ Riverdale

StrengthandHonor

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be ugly. Lincoln County is going to be playing without many of their starters. They where suspened from the team for one week due to a off the field problem. The word is as many as fifteen players where suspeneded.

We've all been down this road before. Until I see it, I'm assuming that everyone will play.

Hopefully our team is preparing for the best that LC has to bring.

Whoever said it was right, this thread does kinda repel posts of the LC persuasion. I'll compare it to a large pack of Ravenous Riverdale wolves. We usually just let yall talk. I'm just posting to clear up the rumors. There were not any 15 players suspended. There was a suspension due to an off the field incident and a few of LC's players are gone. Not 15, more like 6 or 7. Some of those suspended will be quite sorely missed however, but if I know coach Thompson, he won't let it bog them down too badly. Riverdale always has a good team, and it disappoints me that we won't be playing them at full strength. Good luck all round.

Whoever said it was right, this thread does kinda repel posts of the LC persuasion. I'll compare it to a large pack of Ravenous Riverdale wolves. We usually just let yall talk. I'm just posting to clear up the rumors. There were not any 15 players suspended. There was a suspension due to an off the field incident and a few of LC's players are gone. Not 15, more like 6 or 7. Some of those suspended will be quite sorely missed however, but if I know coach Thompson, he won't let it bog them down too badly. Riverdale always has a good team, and it disappoints me that we won't be playing them at full strength. Good luck all round.

Now there's a classy post! Of course, there are some classy Riverdale fans that aren't in that pack of ravenous warrior/wolves!

Here's hoping that we get to see a great game!

While i am pretty sure that we will win friday night you always have to watch out for coach thompson and his falcons they ALWAYS respond best when their backs are against a wall I ASSURE YOU THAT HIS TEAM WILL BE READY and our boys will know they were in a football game on firday so while the fans (like me) may talk the smack the players must stay focused because LC will be prepared to stop our wing T and will do everything he can to surprise us on offense

What is special about this game? You have beaten LC the last 20 times you have

played them. Does this game make your season>

LC is a class program with a great history.

If you look at the sign right outside the gate of Tomahawk, it says the stadium record is 52 wins, and three losses. One of those losses is to LC. That is one good reason for us to respect this opponent...besides their history of success overall.

Have a great trip up tonight, drive careful, and let's have a great game.

Go Warriors!!!

What is special about this game? You have beaten LC the last 20 times you have

played them. Does this game make your season>

What is special about this game is that it is the next game. In coach speak, "the most important game is the next one" and "we take them one at a time".

Should be a nice cool night and great football weather.

Good luck tonight to the Warriors.

Put the CHOP on em.

HEY, 2P where's the love!! I thought Oakland didn't like Riverdale!!

LOL.

The sad but true story is that L.C. has 7 players suspended for the game, probably won't even make the trip.

Most, if not all, are starters, and that really, makes it real a disaster.

The biggest thing is, starting Qb. Chris Shelton is out with a hamstring, the back-up qb. which is also the starting free safety is suspended , so we are down to the third team qb.

Every player that is suspended will be missed very much, but, we have team rules and if they are broken you have to pay. If you know anything about Coach Thompson at all you know that there is no gray area when it comes to this period, period! At least this is not a region game.