South vs Greeneville

EastTnFootball10

Hey snowman take off the past 3 seasons of greeneville football and every year previous to that they were merely unstoppable, The basketball teams weren't that great until they brought coach duncan in. I just wish people would hush about Curt Phillips geez go ahead and go to wisconsin. I hate to warn u though Wisconsin has 5 freshmen QB's this year so ole curt probably will be riding the pine for a long time

Now don't be too hard on Snowbaby. He's from Cherokee...I can't exactly remember any sport they are known for.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...So everyone look back on this thread and reflect from the first game and see what pple expected then see what happened...???...plz do share ur opinions...???...

looks like a bunch of Tn High and South fans came barking up the wrong tree

The Rebels and Devils a match up that seems has went on for several years now. Curt and company (I told you he had plenty of help) are rolling. The Green Devils are a much improved team. They were stopped cold by Boone last week which surprised me a bit. Things only get worse this week...........Rebels 35 Devils 6 South just keeps rollingGood Luck to Both

I liked this one i think it was funny

Greeneville should be fine....they've got a lot of good players at positions. Think they do struggle with the run game a bit.

If they can establish that running game and play a field position/clock game, they could do the same thing to South that Boone did to them.

Now thats probably not likely, but....it wouldnt be a total shocker, after how Greeneville looked in pre-season and Weeks 0 and 1.

As barb said, will be an interesting to see how GHS can defend the pass from Phillips.

Well i think we found the run game lol.../roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />...

42 to 21

Look familiar?!!!

well to tell you the truth i thought that was the score of the Vol vs Tn High game. But the more i thought the score was 21-14 with vol coming to Greeneville an you taking your son to buy banquet close.

O an i have never seen 42-21 on Greenevilles score board

well to tell you the truth i thought that was the score of the Vol vs Tn High game. But the more i thought the score was 21-14 with vol coming to Greeneville an you taking your son to buy banquet close.

Good one!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Keep lookin...you'll see it soon. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ah...you almost had Kev. But most educated people would spell that CLOTHES. Its ok. keep working on it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ah...you almost had Kev. But most educated people would spell that CLOTHES. Its ok. keep working on it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was in a hurry /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

So sure of urself lol...this is one of my favorites...lol...don't under estimate greeneville cap...like every1 did last time...and i just saw the interview with some south guys...they were a bit shaky i must say...

Probably because they had just finished serving another 5 streams team a big plate of "the usual" (41-21) How do you like yours?