Daniel Boone vs. Sullivan Central

bucdaddio

It is pretty tough for Central. They only play about 16 guys a night. Boone's smashmouth style wore on them. Boone might be pretty darn good too,based on the Greeneville South game.

Also,I thought the Jarrett injury was a cramp. I may have been wrong but I thought that is what I heard from some players and parents. I hope he is able to play,its unfortunate such a good ball player had that happen to him.

Best of luck to both teams for the rest of the year.

Cameron Jaretts injury wasnt a cramp. His knee had popped out of socket like ithad done inpractice 2 weeks ago. Wasnt a cramp. HIs season is over.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, definitely wasn't a cramp. They were working on the bad knee, and, if you saw him on the trainer's bench on the sideline, he was absolutely inconsolable, devastated.

Also wish Boone didn't play so many players both ways. At one point before halftime, everybody on the sideline, except for one or two players, had clean, white jerseys. that means people are staying in at most positions. Did play a lot of subs after the game was in hand, but until then it was mostly the same people on O and D.

Don't know how Masters does it. carried the ball on half of the offensive plays or more, then it seemed like his name was called on every other tackle on defense. One well-conditioned athlete.