Red Boiling snaps streak soon!

Homer

You know, I hate to be the one to say it but even if and when the streak does end is there any end in site for RBS ever making the playoffs? Not having won a game in so long makes expectations extremely low and who's to say that another 40-plus game slide isn't in order even if they beat Lighthouse Christian? I mean, a lot of folks probably thought they'd beat Pickett Co. and they didn't...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanna take this chance to say that RBS will not be a playoff team in the next 15 years......talk to somebody up there......anybody......even an honest coach.....

that being said, i have the utmost respect for their players. they have some of the biggest kahunas in the state. they work their butt off all summer just like everybody else, play hard just like everybody else, and get smashed just about every game, and know they have zero realistic chance at the playoffs, and they still put in the time and effort it takes to do it. they are to be commended.

You know, I hate to be the one to say it but even if and when the streak does end is there any end in site for RBS ever making the playoffs? Not having won a game in so long makes expectations extremely low and who's to say that another 40-plus game slide isn't in order even if they beat Lighthouse Christian? I mean, a lot of folks probably thought they'd beat Pickett Co. and they didn't...

Dang Kev, if you can't be a positive RBS supporter, then maybe you should try another team. At least that's what you told me to do about Tennessee. So which way is it Kev?

• 2 weeks later...

Well ladies and mostly gentlemen, the week of Red Boiling Springs vs. Mt. Juliet Christian is upon us.

Last years game ended in heartbreak for RBS, i believe it was a 1 point game at MJCA at MJCA's homecomming.

Returning this year for MJCA is a handful of players on offense and defense combined. The one bright spot that MJCA had was the return of All-state Tight end Victor Underwood. He has been lost for the season after double foot surgery.

Returning for RBS is all but one starter from last years squad.

MJCA brings a 1-4 record to the game, RBS brings an 0 - 5 record to the game. The game will be played at RBS on october 5th, this comming friday.

Common opponents include

Gordonsville who defeated MJCA 41 - 13 and Defeated RBS 47 - 14.

Lancaster Christian Academy who defeated MJCA 46 - 14 and Defeated RBS 12 - 3.

MJCA thus far this season has scored 61 points and allowed 190.

RBS thus far this season has scored 31 points and allowed 163.

October 5th, this comming friday at RBS. wear some red and support the bulldogs.

well i dont know a whole lot about RBS this year but they were on our schedule last year, and we just came off a big win over MJCA and personally i dont think RBS is gonna get they're win this week...MJCA aint a horrible team and will beat RBS this week...the streak continues,but good luck RBS

RBS isn't horrible either... They got close to their first win Last week, against a team that destroyed MJCA.

What 'bout them Dawgs! Every dog has its day, and ya'lls is coming soon! GO RBS!

That's right, every dog has their day and This Friday will be your day! All of us from South of the River ( Midway Community, Midway and RBS played each other in the late 80's) are pulling for you.

Winning breeds Winning!!!

Go Dawgs!!