Crockett County Coach Suffers Stroke

Butchie

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read one of Crockett's threads and found out an assistant coach suffered stroke in clubhouse.

Coach Andy Brady needs our support.

Thanks for posting this, otherwise I wouldn't have known.

He's one of the better teachers at that school and I absolutely loved having him as a teacher. He is a great man!

I saw him about a week ago. I hope he'll be fine...I can only imagine how bad PA feels since it's one of his long time buddies.

From a Crockett Countian, thanks for ya'll sending prayers.

I'm definitely praying for him, his family, students, athletes, etc. You just never know.

I just want everyone know that coach brady has left the hospital and i at home now. I know that he isnt thru with the recovery process but at least we know that he has been checked out okay medically. I still doubt he will be absent from both teaching and football for a while but that is not the important thing. the important thing is that he is okay. I hope for a speedy recovery.

Prayers and best wishes from an former player.

I just want everyone know that coach brady has left the hospital and i at home now. I know that he isnt thru with the recovery process but at least we know that he has been checked out okay medically. I still doubt he will be absent from both teaching and football for a while but that is not the important thing. the important thing is that he is okay. I hope for a speedy recovery.

Prayers and best wishes from an former player.

Thanks for the update. I know he'll get time to recover and hope he does so very well.

Do you have more details other than it was a stroke?