DICKSON COUNTY DID DOMINATE

SOFTBALLCHCK

Guest charlemagnelbcking

Was my first post that bad???? Well you have to understand that the Maryville fans (seniors) are intense supporters of their teams and do get on to the other teams. We at times have been approaced by the police, but they were just being annoying. I wasn't at the game but the fans who I refer to, we graduated 2 weeks ago, and so I don't know who was all there. Anyway Fek is a good player she is a very talented pitcher its not like one game can decide reflect a whole career and yes she is also a great hitter. Now being a dominant pitcher in HS doesn't translate to D-1 greatness. She signed with UT with the knowledge that she would be an outfielder, case in point she is still playing D-1 ball. DC good job!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charlemagnelbcking

Was my first post that bad???? Well you have to understand that the Maryville fans (seniors) are intense supporters of their teams and do get on to the other teams. We at times have been approaced by the police, but they were just being annoying. I wasn't at the game but the fans who I refer to, we graduated 2 weeks ago, and so I don't know who was all there. Anyway Fek is a good player she is a very talented pitcher its not like one game can decide reflect a whole career and yes she is also a great hitter. Now being a dominant pitcher in HS doesn't translate to D-1 greatness. She signed with UT with the knowledge that she would be an outfielder, case in point she is still playing D-1 ball. DC good job!