CROCKETT COUNTY faces another uphill struggle

crockett78

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just letting everyone know . . jake is doin as good as possible he is at home now he is walkin around some . . yesterday he went to practice for i little bit i think he may try to be at the game tonight but i know the family very well and i know they appreciate the prayers!!!! just keep em comin cause the family needs them!!!

I just read the link you've provided and Thank the Lord for his recovery. Now I know recovery will be slow but not being Permanently injured is a true Blessing. Good Luck to Him and Crocket County as you deal with these unjust occurances. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Many Many thoughts and prayers from Mckenzie Rebels /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

A former Crockett football player died in a house fire this past Sarturday morning. RIP Ilandis Smith Jr

Jackson Sun article:

Visitation services today for Ilandis Smith Jr., 21

The Jackson Sun

Visitation services for Ilandis Smith Jr. will be held from 7 to 9 p.m. today at the Gibson County Funeral Home in Humboldt.

Stephenson-Shaw Funeral Home is handling the arrangements.

Smith Jr. is the 21-year-old son of Bells Police Chief Ilandis Smith Sr.

Smith Jr. died in a house fire early Saturday morning at 78 Cedar Cove.

Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday at the Cherryville Road Church of Christ in Bells.

For more information, call Stephenson-Shaw at (731) 784-1797 or (731) 427-7411.

Just merely a week after Crockett fans and supporters got hit with bad news of Coach Andy Brady's stroke more bad news is on the horizon. Tonight (sunday) Crockett's starting QB Jake Whitby was in a car accident and had to be air lifted to a memphis hospital. From what people tell me he is in bad shape. This team has been hit with more obstacles this year and i hope they are able to rally around their loses and motivate them. Once again when we talk about football in comparison to someones life, football just seems meaningless. I would like you all to remember Coach Brady and Whitby in your prayers. They both really NEED them bad.

Prayers from Creek Wood!!!!