Hampton Vs. Creekers

longhairdontcare

I didn't say we played it like Fla,Oh,Tx.or even Pa. but we love it just as much don't we? But yeah you're right I guess we are a soccer state or perhaps maybe a squash state, wait I know we love Water polo here. I guess I see the light now. Thanks for setting me strait. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How about some lacross?? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to cause trouble, but if this thread is about football, why do you and other people keep bashing the Stoney Creek Community, and you keep saying it is not about the past or future, then why talk about Cloudlands success recently, theyve done nothing

You can't find one post on here where I'VE bashed stoney creek. You also won't find that I'VE mentioned the Landers on this post except this one now. This is a HAMPTON,UNAKA thread. One win against Cloudland in 25 yrs. doesn't make you great. The home team in your game tonight will show you how close to greatness you really are. My guess is you'll be 28 pts. from greatness at least.

But back to the game.... I think Unaka might surprise Hampton and give them a fight for maybe a half, but then Hampton's size and strength will take take over and pull away.... Hampton-30 Unaka-13

other area games:

GP-35 Happy Valley-14

Mitchell Co.-41 Cloudland-12

Elizabethton-27 Central-14

South-31 Johnson County-17

Bristol-17 Unicoi-13

But back to the game.... I think Unaka might surprise Hampton and give them a fight for maybe a half, but then Hampton's size and strength will take take over and pull away.... Hampton-30 Unaka-13other area games:GP-35 Happy Valley-14Mitchell Co.-41 Cloudland-12Elizabethton-27 Central-14South-31 Johnson County-17Bristol-17 Unicoi-13

Unaka will be lucky to score.on the 1st string at least.

How about some lacross?? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually I kinda like lacrosse.

Now, I've read over 100 posts in past week. In almost every post, people from Cloudland and Hampton, express how they feel about Unaka and the Stoney Creek Community. Lets get one thing straight, you don't see the Stoney Creek Community in the news for busted Meth Labs and having "respectable" and I use that term loosly, people losing their state licensure, for unethical conduct with a minor... Appearently, YOU people in the Hampton and Cloudland community that are on here bashing the Creek are just JEALOUS!!!!!!! Maybe not about the football program and community as it stands right now, but the way it can and will be in the future. As for the atheletic programs(Every Sport) in the 3 three schools mentioned, neither Hampton or Cloudland have enjoyed the success Unaka has over the last 7 or 8 years. Say what you want to make yourself feel good, because you are going to anyway, just remember the last STATE CHAMPIONSHIP in the last 40 years, belongs to STONEY CREEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, you do see meth labs busted all the time in stoner creek. ask anyone in the county where all the drugs are and the will tell you the same place: STONER CREEK!!!

You go find me 1 newspaper article saying that, and I bet you you'll find 5 saying the same thing about Hampton and the surrounding area.

the surrounding area of Hampton includes stoner creek. so your comment just hurts the creeker stoners. man, you can't defend unaka and the drug infestation of stoner creek, so just give up trying. everyone knows what goes on up there...

Not trying to cause trouble, but if this thread is about football, why do you and other people keep bashing the Stoney Creek Community, and you keep saying it is not about the past or future, then why talk about Cloudlands success recently, theyve done nothing more then Unaka has. Heck, you Landers cant even support your Coach. If he loses another game you will be calling for his job just like the Avery game.

Son you people from the creek should know better than to rattle the cage of the Big Blue Alliance. You all have only beat Hampton four times in school history and not many more when playing Cloudland. Yes Cloudland has done alot more than Unaka will ever think of doing, so that was a pretty stupid comment you made there. So with that said Hampton will kick the sh?t out of unaka tonight and When they play Cloudland, they will envade the creek and leave you all saying well we will get you next year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Which must be a saying that is drilled into creeker kids head since the day they where born. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Son you people from the creek should know better than to rattle the cage of the Big Blue Alliance. You all have only beat Hampton four times in school history and not many more when playing Cloudland. Yes Cloudland has done alot more than Unaka will ever think of doing, so that was a pretty stupid comment you made there. So with that said Hampton will kick the sh?t out of unaka tonight and When they play Cloudland, they will envade the creek and leave you all saying well we will get you next year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Which must be a saying that is drilled into creeker kids head since the day they where born. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

very nice post, HAMPTON...