best kickers in east tn

rcman12

It has to be the kicker from Polk County. Several weeks ago his kickoffs went through the end zone. No, not into it in the air but OVER the endzone in the air! With no wind every kickoff was going at least 65 yards in the air. His punting average through the first few weeks was about 55 or 60 yards. Watched him one game and he had 3 over 60 with 2 of those going out of bounds inside the 10 yard line. In warmups his fieldgoals were good from both hashmarks at 55 yards. He's very impressive to watch. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to be the kicker from Polk County. Several weeks ago his kickoffs went through the end zone. No, not into it in the air but OVER the endzone in the air! With no wind every kickoff was going at least 65 yards in the air. His punting average through the first few weeks was about 55 or 60 yards. Watched him one game and he had 3 over 60 with 2 of those going out of bounds inside the 10 yard line. In warmups his fieldgoals were good from both hashmarks at 55 yards. He's very impressive to watch. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

BS>>>>The Bailey kid from McMinn a few years ago was kicking them from 58 yds. in practice and his longest in a game was 51 againist Cumberland Co. to win the game with 3 seconds left on the clock. I doubt Polk has a kicker that can make them from 55. And BS again on the punting average.....if that is the kids average then why does the Knoxville paper have him listed. Not to mention why is every college team in America not visiting Benton to watch this kid?????

BS>>>>The Bailey kid from McMinn a few years ago was kicking them from 58 yds. in practice and his longest in a game was 51 againist Cumberland Co. to win the game with 3 seconds left on the clock. I doubt Polk has a kicker that can make them from 55. And BS again on the punting average.....if that is the kids average then why does the Knoxville paper have him listed. Not to mention why is every college team in America not visiting Benton to watch this kid?????

I think this is his first year playing football. He's a soccer player who transferred to Polk. Instead of questioning it, just drive down 411 to watch him. I was amazed by him. I saw Bailey when he was at McMinn. I think this kid has a stronger leg than Bailey did, and yes, Bailey has a cannon. Since Coach Davis was one of the managers who worked with Coach Fulmer, don't be surprised if he ends up in Knoxville. Why would the Knoxville paper list stats on a kid from Polk County? Check the stats in the Chattanooga paper on Friday. Not sure but they'll probably be in there.

Castainca from Greeneville has kicking in his blood. His Dad was an all-american soccer player and a Hall of Fame caliber soccer coach. He has been taught how to kick by a great one. He gets better every week. Just ask Sullivan South! I bet the Devils are thinking its nice to have a kicker that knows very little about football, he knows no reason to feel pressure.

Christian Prudomme from Johnson County. Kicked a 51 yarder this year, and hes just a Jr. He does everything for the team. He is the P, K, PR, KR, and WR. Really good, and I think he attended a kicking camp @ LSU this year.

Last year the K from King's Academy was kicking the ball cleary THROUGH the endzone on kickoffs. Definitley could play for a D-1. He was soccer style.

Don't show you ignorance. Hammonds has already visited Tennessee and is being looked at by most SEC schools. Auburn wants him to visit as well. Knoxville papers do not cover the whole state just area leaders. You will not see teams from Knoxville in the Chattanooga Times either. Get a clue!