Ensworth vs. McCallie

tigerfan55

Yeah i mean of course McCallie quit in the 4th, theres no way that Ensworth could have stepped it up and actually competed with one of the Super 7 teams i mean lets be serious. I'm glad the boys are starting to be recognized for actually being players on the field, considering they have been expected to lose horribly every game they have played thus far that was against a team anyone had heard of. First CPA was going to win, then Knox Webb, and they had no chance against McCallie. But after the chips fall all the focus is put on how bad the other teams must have played not that Ensworth played well. I have heard alot about the horribles seniors Ensworth has and the lack of maturity. Well i hope all that stops now...but thats doubtful.

And just as i post this someone says just what i doubted haha good man good man. Provin me wrong.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rufio/Tennfields That is exactly what I have been trying to point out all morning. Ensworth made plays and coaching adjustments that won this game. McCallie did not lay down and to say otherwise belittles both teams. I can point out numerous effort plays by McCallie kids and the same amount of plays made by Ensworth kids.

The large majority of people who picked a McCallie blow out were not McCallie people and I think were hoping Ensworth would not be as good as they are as quickly as they are.

Why #10 did not see more playing time is the question a lot of people are asking.

Congrat's to Ensworth. They obviously proved a lot of people wrong. I certainly did not think they would win this game. McCallie has 3 losses now, but that shouldn't take anything away from Ensworth. McCallie's losses have all been to solid teams (BA, Ryan, Ensworth). Ensworth should not celebrate too long as they will have their hands full with MBA next Friday. It will be the biggest game in the history of their young program. They will certainly be a heavy underdog.

I Bet all you guys rippin on Ensworth kind of fell like jackasses now.

Ensworth- 35

Mcallie- 14

Believe me the celebration of this victory was very short. Ricky and the boys definatly know what they have coming and plan to stay on focus for the upcoming week. McCallie was a big win but MBA will definatly bring more game than McCallie, no offense to McCallie fans. And with the history behind MBA and Ricky Bowers i guarantee you both tems will be selling out all game. It will truly be a bloody battle to the end. Ensworth definatly has a chance after turning so many heads this weekend and if they stay on their game and dont get over confident they can definatly come out on top. Good coaching and heart goes a lot farther than most would expect. It should be a game to remember.