"A Farewell To A.R.M.S."

emerod

Twan will eat a turtle Del...like I said, nothing is off limits. And dont throw the carp away...pack em in dry ice and ship em to Twan. He loves carp.

Fan(who also wishes Coach T had let the "Great Thread" as it is now known, reach its bicentennial...hows about opening it back up?...now theirs a novel idea!!)

[Edited by fanman on 5/29/02 7:26A]

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know...at your annual Fish Fry/Army Reunion...you could have a greased turtle catching contest!...the winner gets to keep the turtle shell...to use as a shield in the carp throwing contest...much more fun than the traditional volleyball/horseshoe contests, don't ya think?...

fanman...didn't you know that Del uses the carp as seasoning for his pinto beans?...that might just be a nasty rumor started by SCPride though...

Queenie.... Count me in for that. I would love to see fan chase a greased turtle. He might be quick enough to catch one...I'm not sure though. I thought those beans had a little bit of a fishy taste. If ya'll keep on, you're going to give carp a bad name.

Twan(who doesn't see anything wrong with a good carp...people can them all the time and eat them like salmon cakes)

Not Twan std...he doesent have to be real hungry to eat them. He never turns down grub. Why just the other nite he "cooked" ribs on the smoker...they were raw as could be and he tells me they were suppose to look that way. Now I dont know much...but I know RAW when I see it.

Fan(who thinks Twan needs to work on his smoker)

Greased turtle catching contest.....nah. Most of the games played at the Army reunion involve live ammo and other "adult" materials.

Now a turtle shooting contest is a possibility.

Del (who just bought some wire leaders and other materials to catch those pesky turtles. I can't wait to catch the big one. I think I'll keep the shell.)

Del...by the time the end of the year rolls around...I have several "targets" in mind that you could use for your live ammo...

Twan!...Every single Friday night of my youth...(not to mention at school for lunch)...I had to have fish...and sometimes...my Mom made those awful "salmon" patties... now you're trying to tell me that it might have been CARP????????...I'll tell ya what it was...it was...change those letters around and you'll know!!!...

fanman...I saw Doris Morris today...and she SMILED at me!!!

A rare moment Queen...she must have been upside down. But I have to say I like the new name...Doris...really fits her. I hope when we go to Grundy again Del has the turtle shell hanging in the concession stand. Or use it as a serving tray for big orders...like the one Twan will order when he gets back.

Fan(Queenie..you dont like salmon patties?)

fan, I meant to tell you that salmon you ate over here was really carp, but I didn't know how you would react. I'm not going to tell you what those ribs really were either!

As for Doris, she smiles at me too, Queenie. Fan must be mean or something. Maybe you deserve those frowns you are getting from her.

Twan(who really frowns when he sees fan, too)

Nail carp to a board, bury in horse manure for 10 days. Dig up, dispose of carp. Grind up board add cracker mill, eggs, season with cajun creole sauce. Fry patties for 5 minutes per side.

STD who thinks this thread has potential to be another "Stupid Announcer Tricks" repeat.