Best QB's in East Tennessee

foreverknown7

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking nothing from Baugh, but he was also throwing to one of the best/hardest working receivers to ever come from this area. Joe Watson's currently competing in his fifth year at Furman.

Watson and Baugh were two pretty good baseball players too

Watson was a great receiver. So were Chase Greenway and Charlie Wilcox. All three were 1000 yd receivers. All three had right at 10 tds too. That QB/WR crew was probably one of, if not the best to be on a high school team around here in a very long time.

I will agree, that was a special class.

Watson was a great receiver. So were Chase Greenway and Charlie Wilcox. All three were 1000 yd receivers. All three had right at 10 tds too. That QB/WR crew was probably one of, if not the best to be on a high school team around here in a very long time.

Chase was raw. i never got to see him play in person but have seen tapes of him. He was hard to stop

BJ Coleman is probably the best QB I've seen here in East Tennessee in the past 10 years. No one could throw a dart quite like BJ. I remember when McCallie played at Powell his senior year; he really had a cannon, not to mention some serious accuracy. He had the height, but the biggest knock on him was his size. Cade Thompson was solid too. Brent Burnette and Jake Ryan are both pretty good current QBs.