To A/AA

werner

whoa man, it'll take awhile for me to recover from that one.

maybe mc doesn't deserve this kindof recognition, but i guarantee you they'll prove that they can run with any a/aa team.

isn't there a race at vaughns gap today?

back on subject you bickering girls...

MBA one cleanly

2nd--lipscomb

3rd the fra

--- i think???

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To catch up on a few things:

1. We're lining up times from Greene Devils, which have already been said to be around a minute fast, so I figure go ahead and throw in the Twilight times too.

2. Stealth had 2 bad races at the same meet in one year. That's impressive, I don't care who you are.

3. Cab, the whole point behind singling you out was that he was saying you were singling out one guy, when the Clark Range thing was a whole team.

4. I love how in the past few weeks I haven't run at all and moved back 11 spots in these rankings. State's going to be sweet.

5. Where is Greene Devils?

To catch up on a few things:

1. We're lining up times from Greene Devils, which have already been said to be around a minute fast, so I figure go ahead and throw in the Twilight times too.

2. Stealth had 2 bad races at the same meet in one year. That's impressive, I don't care who you are.

3. Cab, the whole point behind singling you out was that he was saying you were singling out one guy, when the Clark Range thing was a whole team.

4. I love how in the past few weeks I haven't run at all and moved back 11 spots in these rankings. State's going to be sweet.

5. Where is Greene Devils?

Nick, you have a very creative username.

Love,

werner

Boys District Finals Oct. 2, 2007

MBA 37 CPA 185

DLHS 62 ML King` 260

FRA 84 Harpeth High 276

Father Ryan 92 Goodpasture 300

Ensworth 121 Webb School 313

Hume Fogg 168 DCA N/S

1. Nick Anneken Ryan 16:20

2. Tyler Ramsden MBA 28

3. Jeff Musick DLHS 37

4. Ryan Johnson DLHS 51

5. Matt Ractliffe MBA 59

6. Garrett Carmichael Ensworth 17:00

7. Jack Kaiser FRA 00

8. Baker Mulherin MBA 05

9. John Adam McCaslin FRA 06

10. Michael Peters MBA 07

11. Jackson Bliton HF 07

12. David Dalton MBA 13

13. Josh Pickerel FRA 19

14. Nolan Davis FRA 28

15. Alexander McMeen DLHS 30

16. Alex Balho Ryan 40

17. Lindsay Bohannon MBA 40

18. Wiley Hunt MBA 41

19. Johnson Barrick DLHS 49

20. Hamilton Wallace Ensworth 52

21. Robert Ball DLHS 53

22. Joey Anneken Ryan 59

23. Josh Yager Ryan 18:03

24. Hunter Amonett DLHS 04

25. Todd Underwood DCA 05

26. Matt King CPA 06

27. Justin Williams HF 10

28. Zack Wise CPA 13

29. Matt Scarola Ensworth 13

30. Daniel Larance Ryan 14

31. Daniel Showers Ryan 15

32. Sam Devane Ensworth 15

33. Anthony Simpson Ryan 29

34. Calvin Masterson Ensworth 32

35. Paul Warren CPA 33

36. Marcus Rochelle DLHS 43

37. Josh Cannon HF 45

38. Creech McClellan Ensworth 56

39. Rand Johnson Ensworth 56

40. James Farrell HF 57

41. Nik Rodewald FRA 19:01

42. Joseph Deltarde MLK 02

43. Michael McDonald Gp 42

44. Jonathan Woodall HH 43

45. Donovan Reed HH 50

46. Ian Hammond DCA 53

47. David Jaffe CPA 54

48. Sky Sanderson MLK 56

what exactly caused your "bad race" at state in the 3200?

thats a great question.. mentally i wasnt prepared for the race. i left my shorts at home and i was worried all the way to the line if i was going to have to run naked. i didnt even get my warmup in. then when i got out on the track i had nothing, fell behind and couldnt ever get back up there. it was pretty hot too i dont think i had run in those conditions the whole year. im not trying to make excuses im just saying i didnt prepare well or run to the best of my ability.

thats a great question.. mentally i wasnt prepared for the race. i left my shorts at home and i was worried all the way to the line if i was going to have to run naked. i didnt even get my warmup in. then when i got out on the track i had nothing, fell behind and couldnt ever get back up there. it was pretty hot too i dont think i had run in those conditions the whole year. im not trying to make excuses im just saying i didnt prepare well or run to the best of my ability.

i'm not gonna argue that.

Hola! Cabo,

What if you were to compare the times of the Sharp Springs Inv (MC) with the district meet of the alphabet soup schools??? How do MC 1-5 and their times stack up there?? Especially 3-5 of MC, FRA, and JC

I see it as who improves the most in the next three weeks as to what happens at Steeple. And anything can happen.