To A/AA

werner

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of us can tell you everything about the course. The big thing here is go fast and turn left. It's like a (slow) race track that keeps getting larger.

It's got some hills and is mostly grass. Depending on how rainy it is then it could be either a dust bowl or a mud covered track. Only time will tell.

oh I know steeple plenty well I was talking about moss-wright...

youre a funny guy stealthccrunner...

I don't think it is. I would also guess Mahaney wasn't pushing it. Either that or Snyder ran REAL REAL WELL.

I'm not going to be able to sleep in anticipation for this.

I was there and you are right it isn't steeple, and neither Mahaney or Snyder looked like they worked really hard. Station Camp ran great there and i think they are potentially top five at State. I think the best way to compare that course is to VG.

Sat. should be fun to see

I was there and you are right it isn't steeple, and neither Mahaney or Snyder looked like they worked really hard. Station Camp ran great there and i think they are potentially top five at State. I think the best way to compare that course is to VG.

Sat. should be fun to see

That would work with adjusting times to what I would think everyone would normally run... I am eagerly anticipating Saturday.

im anticipating saturday too

and what did i tell u about clarkrange!

way to get like 8th in region and be an upset alert in state

atta boy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well i could do the same predictions team wise as everyone else... but what would be the point in that. nobody would be wrong and we couldn't make fun of each other once the dust settles on saturday...

1. DL

2. MLK

3.USJC

4. Sation Camp

5. Macon County or FRA

6. Macon County or FRA

-- ( just putting fra that low because i think that there 5th guy is gonna kill them in a bigger race like state)

1. Mahaney

2. Ryan's Johnson

3. Ryan Johnson

4. Coniglio

5. Cole

6. Cheff's Musick

7. USJC #1

8. Kaiser FRA

9. wathen MLK

10. mcaslin FRA

11. Snyder MC

12. Pickerel FRA

13. Winn MLK

14. Ryan Graves MLK

15. Alexander Mcmeen (DL)

16. Nolan FRA

well i could do the same predictions team wise as everyone else... but what would be the point in that. nobody would be wrong and we couldn't make fun of each other once the dust settles on saturday...

1. DL

2. MLK

3.USJC

4. Sation Camp

5. Macon County or FRA

6. Macon County or FRA

-- ( just putting fra that low because i think that there 5th guy is gonna kill them in a bigger race like state)

1. Mahaney

2. Ryan's Johnson

3. Ryan Johnson

4. Coniglio

5. Cole

6. Cheff's Musick

7. USJC #1

8. Kaiser FRA

9. wathen MLK

10. mcaslin FRA

11. Snyder MC

12. Pickerel FRA

13. Winn MLK

14. Ryan Graves MLK

15. Alexander Mcmeen (DL)

16. Nolan FRA

dang those are pretty crazy predictions. but at least ur posting some! by the way, how does SC get 4th with no one in the top 16....seems pretty unlikely.