To A/AA

werner

My PR doesnt matter anymore all that matters is next year and my Pr is way better than anyone else in my age

i think you're going to have to do a lot more than to just pr next year to be a legit contender to beat the returning state champ, his teammates, the returning state runner up, and the next 15 or so runners who are scratching and clawing their way to the top. as a matter of fact, you're probably going to have to pay a wizard who will magically make you fast, and at that point, i'm not sure you could win - still. c'mon. be reasonable. run a fast 5k, instead of a fast first mile, (like you did yesterday) and gain some respect before you're able to get on here and talk like you are

Trust me I am not a one hit wonder I am going to snowball into something Big! But i am not trying to boast I am just answering your question if you understand me

dude when, where, and what was your hit? when you crossed the finish line yesterday and hit 50th place with a time of 18:i'm slow as heck.

you'll be lucky to even make it out of sub sectionals. .

as a matter of fact you'll be lucky to have your name on the performance list.

the track is where we'll see your smack talk.

and we'll see that you're most likely going to be left not even qualifying out of sub secs

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My PR doesnt matter anymore all that matters is next year and my Pr is way better than anyone else in my age

i think you're going to have to do a lot more than to just pr next year to be a legit contender to beat the returning state champ, his teammates, the returning state runner up, and the next 15 or so runners who are scratching and clawing their way to the top. as a matter of fact, you're probably going to have to pay a wizard who will magically make you fast, and at that point, i'm not sure you could win - still. c'mon. be reasonable. run a fast 5k, instead of a fast first mile, (like you did yesterday) and gain some respect before you're able to get on here and talk like you are

dude when, where, and what was your hit? when you crossed the finish line yesterday and hit 50th place with a time of 18:i'm slow as heck.

you'll be lucky to even make it out of sub sectionals. .

as a matter of fact you'll be lucky to have your name on the performance list.

the track is where we'll see your smack talk.

and we'll see that you're most likely going to be left not even qualifying out of sub secs

yippeee

Lovin the smack down!!!!!

Wondering when you boys would get going?

Jet, you gonna take all this? If I were half as good as I think you think you are I would throw some of your amazing "hits" back at these cats. THEY CAN"T HOLD YOU!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jet, whose your daddy???????

His name starts with M and ends with Y, He flies just like a runner in the sky.

You keep flappin your young little gums, and race him just once cause then you'll be DONE!!!!

IM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is what track forum will be like I'm there baby.

my last name is not Mcdaniel and my holme boy Charlie did just what i expected he dominated his team at state. Now i know who the college scouts are looking at! ha ha

Hey Jet Jordan please stop making these types of messages about me. My team thinks that i am writing these messages about myself. So if you want to post stuff about station camp's team get your facts straight and just to let you know i did not dominate infact Tim one of my team mates or a part of my team family was right on my tail at the end of that race and i wish he beat me now so none of this would be happening.

Thanks Alot, /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Charlie Jordan

Dang I can't wait to be racing around that oft-red oval again! I'm ready to test my mettle. And ready for everyone else to do so as well.

nor can i, but don't forget that xc isn't quite over yet. we still have the post season: FLS, NTN, FLNats. should be good to see how keveren holds up against colby lowe, and how baylor stacks up to... the pacific northwest.

not to mention the A/AA guys who will be at FLS. Mahaney has a shot at a medal, and everybody ought to run a huge PR...

nor can i, but don't forget that xc isn't quite over yet. we still have the post season: FLS, NTN, FLNats. should be good to see how keveren holds up against colby lowe, and how baylor stacks up to... the pacific northwest.

not to mention the A/AA guys who will be at FLS. Mahaney has a shot at a medal, and everybody ought to run a huge PR...

so what area runners are going to FLS.

who hit JAM in the face?

Hey Jet Jordan please stop making these types of messages about me. My team thinks that i am writing these messages about myself. So if you want to post stuff about station camp's team get your facts straight and just to let you know i did not dominate infact Tim one of my team mates or a part of my team family was right on my tail at the end of that race and i wish he beat me now so none of this would be happening.

Thanks Alot, /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Charlie Jordan

Hey I am sorry if I offended you like that. I should have checked on how your team did before making a comment like that. I didn't mean to make your team mad at you either. MY BAD