To A/AA

werner

Mahaney reportedly lowered his time 2 seconds to 16:09 at Sharp Springs.

yes , but i think it was actually 16:10 but either way he pr'd along with the rest of macon county. I do believe every varsity runner pr'd ,if i checked and compared the results right, which seemingly propelled them to winning the Sharp Springs invitational barely beating out station camp in a tie.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes , but i think it was actually 16:10 but either way he pr'd along with the rest of macon county. I do believe every varsity runner pr'd ,if i checked and compared the results right, which seemingly propelled them to winning the Sharp Springs invitational barely beating out station camp in a tie.

Then congratulations to Macon.

I'm not sure why, but Father Ryan went to Florida. From what I hear, everyone ran really well. Then again, the course might not really be legitimate.

yeah but barely beating Station Camp??? and p.r. every runner??? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

to be a contender, M.C. has to be better than that

looks like crap, smells like crap, probably is crap

M.C. will NOT b top ten in state /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

yeah but barely beating Station Camp??? and p.r. every runner??? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

M.C. will NOT b top ten in state /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />

i would say easily top ten but i dont know if they will get any further than fourth. It will take their fourth and fifth guys getting faster ,alot faster ,especially with MLK and USJC and DL being so strong.

Easy top 10.

CCS was 10th last year. Wanna know what we went? I'll tell you.

4. 17:14

69. 18:53

71. 18:57

93. 19:22

130. 20:25

They'll be easy top 10.

little harsh? but MC is definately going to be top 10, what are you talking about?

little harsh? but MC is definately going to be top 10, what are you talking about?

a little harsh ???????? /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

i looked at their sharp springs times and they werent that good

watch out for clarkrange /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />