To A/AA

werner

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he fell right in front of the finish line and then he got up and fell across the finish line. he ran a really gutsy race. anytime you run until you fall down, your trying your hardest. JAM also ran really hard considering he couldn't breathe most of the race. if everyone on our team tried half that hard we would be really good.

on an unrelated topic, who do you think the most improved runner is?

nor can i, but don't forget that xc isn't quite over yet. we still have the post season: FLS, NTN, FLNats. should be good to see how keveren holds up against colby lowe, and how baylor stacks up to... the pacific northwest.

not to mention the A/AA guys who will be at FLS. Mahaney has a shot at a medal, and everybody ought to run a huge PR...

Pshh... FLS? Just because it's the only race I've trained for since July and I haven't had a good race yet this season so basically all my hopes and dreams are pinned on it, that doesn't mean that I have to look forward to it.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just kidding. But I don't feel like a good race at FLS will really vindicate me after missing a whole season of cross. At least in track season we start afresh.

To whoever asked, the "qualifying standards" for NTN is top two teams at NTN-SE get an expense-paid trip to Portland. Then there's a couple at-large bids spread across the nation... but I'm not sure if SE can pull any of those off.