clinton vs oak ridge

shooter5

Are you kiddin? That was a huge win for Clinton. Oh wait they didn't win did they? I have never seen a happier bunch to Almost win a game. Show me a good looser and I will show you a looser. Oak Ridge came out un- motivated and Clinton probably had the game of their lives. The calle were terrible aganist the home team. I dont really understand that but there were some very questionable calls. I did however loose some confidence in the Cats. Lets hope this was their bad game for this season. If they had played like they did tonight aganist a decent team the W could have easily been a L. The Stone Kid needs to get out of Clinton. If had some help he could lead a team with a coach to some post season play.

The Stone Kid needs to get out of Clinton. If had some help he could lead a team with a coach to some post season play.

21-20 Clinton with 3 minutes to go in the 4th then 14 quick points by oak ridge to pull out the win. I didnt see anybody trying to tear down goalpost , what i seen was Stanton Stevens pushing kids from clinton and cussing at them to get off his MF field , what a jerk. Stevens swung at Clinton coaches and told them to get off his MF field also. If i was a oak ridge fan i would hope Stone would leave because with him at qb the next 2 years oak ridge better look out.

I was walking up the path, heading to the top when a security guard, or officer was leading a large group of Clinton kids on to the field. I heard him say, let's celebrate on their field.

That puzzled me, because moral victories are rather lame. But I turned and watched what was going on. There was shoving ... there was some colorful language, but are you sure you saw Stevens shoving students ... or are you trying to make more of an emotional situation?

Are you kiddin? That was a huge win for Clinton. Oh wait they didn't win did they? I have never seen a happier bunch to Almost win a game. Show me a good looser and I will show you a looser. Oak Ridge came out un- motivated and Clinton probably had the game of their lives. The calle were terrible aganist the home team. I dont really understand that but there were some very questionable calls. I did however loose some confidence in the Cats. Lets hope this was their bad game for this season. If they had played like they did tonight aganist a decent team the W could have easily been a L. The Stone Kid needs to get out of Clinton. If had some help he could lead a team with a coach to some post season play.

show me a guy who spells loser looser and ill show you a guy who cant spell /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I was walking up the path, heading to the top when a security guard, or officer was leading a large group of Clinton kids on to the field. I heard him say, let's celebrate on their field.

That puzzled me, because moral victories are rather lame. But I turned and watched what was going on. There was shoving ... there was some colorful language, but are you sure you saw Stevens shoving students ... or are you trying to make more of an emotional situation?

Yea, Steven's actually shoved two Clinton Students, and then one of the Clinton coaches.