respect

Guest sting84

Guest sting84

i would like to say that i was impressed with knox catholic in the state tournament. they had alot of fans at the game and they were good sports. as a member of mba's team i would like to commend them on having alot of heart. you all were better sports than cbhs. as for the brothers, yall were the best team we played all year and that is saying something. but we pushed yall to your limits and found out that we are indeed second best. congrats.

i hope that my district (7-aaa) earned some respect this year. for the second straight year, the district has been represented in the state tournament (warren county and cookeville). other than bearden and farragut's district, i don't know how many other districts have done this in recent years.

Guest Phish360

I am the keeper for Knox Catholic and just wanted to say thanks for saying all that stuff about my team. You guys had a good team and our game was a really good game. I wish we could've beat you guys, but I have two years left to try. Hopefully the regular season game will work out. But I will be down there to play football in a few months.....

Guest DCAfan12

i assume that frhs keep is the goalie for father ryan. i know some players from your team and no one on your team thinks much of you. and yes that is right second best. leave it up to you to have sour grapes and not give mba any recognition. that is why we were in the championship game, because we deserved to be there. this message is from sting84

haha you can talk all you want buddy, cuz we beat you guys 3-0...yeah thats right 3-0...we gave cbhs a better game in sectionals than you did, so second best may be a little farfetched and yes i am father ryan's keeper and will be back next year to once again beat you guys, that must hurt lookin back on your season and seeing that 3-0 LOSS to us, face it buddy WE OWN YOU!!! oh yeah sting84 good luck in the state tourney

Guest sting84

i seem to have struck a chord in you keep. the difference between me and you is that last week i was playing while you were sitting at your computer waiting on our score so that you could write something. yeh you beat us, but we had the regen locked at the time and did not come into the game with an attitude to win. our bad. we didnt even have all of our starters playing.... as for your game with cbhs, well joe crane told me personally at the state tournament {because he was there WATCHING us} that the loss was your fault. anyways we have two trophies sitting in the case while you couldnt even beat bga.... we are the second best team in the state, our reocrd speaks for itself. we didnt even play 1 game with a full starting line up until 3 games left in the season. im done talking about this so you can whine all you want to. one more thing to say:

Senagal 1 France 0

all i gotta say is that why were you on at 5:30 in the morning????? you believe whatever joe says cuz its not true he knows it too, it wasnt anyone fault individually...well im done with this high school gossip cuz it doesnt mean much, except when you beat your archrial (MBA) 3-0! ouch man that must hurt

Guest DCAfan12

i was on because i had project graduation and i had not gone to bed yet. i was waiting for the senegal vs france match to start. i correctly predicted the score beforehand.