got a good quote?

whocares

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by Monkeyboy:

You must be from FRA. I was gonna see who would reply to that lame cheer I hear before every meet.

Monkeyboy, you must also be associated with FRA if you go on the golf board and talk up Mookie Janyasak. Mookalicious? I've never heard that one before. And if you're not associated with FRA, then where?

Guest stallworth

It is a fact of life that one nut is smaller than the other. So have the attitude that you'll be the big nut. Dominate the course like the big nut dominates the sack.

Guest paintbrush

I'm an FRA parent and visit this site often with my son who WINS state championships for his school. As far as I'm concerned til someone can hold a candle to my son and his teamates then I don't think that somehting as trivial as a cheer should be focused on. I guess that since you can't criticize their performance you need to nit-pick their cheer, because as the last 4 years would show you can't match their ability as a team.

Posted by paintbrush:

I'm an FRA parent and visit this site often with my son who WINS state championships for his school. As far as I'm concerned til someone can hold a candle to my son and his teamates then I don't think that somehting as trivial as a cheer should be focused on. I guess that since you can't criticize their performance you need to nit-pick their cheer, because as the last 4 years would show you can't match their ability as a team.

Its ONLY a QUOTE post. :D

• 3 weeks later...