Antioch v. Gallatin

nununu

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would bet that Antioch has the youngest coaching staff in the region. Their head coach is only in his mid-30's. I believe their oldest coach is 37 or 38. So I dont believe experience is a big issue.

Age does not make you experienced. I know coaches who have been coaching 20+ years and no better now than when they started. Studying the game and making the correct calls and adjustments is what I'm talking about.

You can't vote for yourself. Time will tell,still reaping rewards of Aydelott. These are his players, we will see when you have your own. Great players make coaches look good.

Aydelott's players? What exactly does that mean? Did he draft the current players from the Metro Middle School farm system? Is Antioch reaping the rewards from Mcphail? Overton must be reaping the rewards from Croft, Oliver and McMurray Middle Schools. Time will tell? What time table do you have to judge coaching staffs? Antioch's staff is into their 2nd year just like the Burros so how can you pass judgement on the Bears after 1 year but you can't do the same with Hillsboro.

Aydelott's players? What exactly does that mean? Did he draft the current players from the Metro Middle School farm system? Is Antioch reaping the rewards from Mcphail? Overton must be reaping the rewards from Croft, Oliver and McMurray Middle Schools. Time will tell? What time table do you have to judge coaching staffs? Antioch's staff is into their 2nd year just like the Burros so how can you pass judgement on the Bears after 1 year but you can't do the same with Hillsboro.

Time will tell,coach. These players are still playing like Aydelott coached them. Antioch is overcoming the past and Overton has been good a long time. Time will tell.

Time will tell,coach. These players are still playing like Aydelott coached them. Antioch is overcoming the past and Overton has been good a long time. Time will tell.

How much time will it take for you to judge Hillsboro's staff? You say that these players are still playing like Aydelott coached them. What does this mean? You really haven't answered any of my questions. Time will tell is a very very broad statement.

How much time will it take for you to judge Hillsboro's staff? You say that these players are still playing like Aydelott coached them. What does this mean? You really haven't answered any of my questions. Time will tell is a very very broad statement.

One year coaching great players that you inherited does not make you a great staff. When you go through the cycle of Ron's players then you can claim success. Time will tell. Who on the staff is a good coach. Blade is the only one known and he has not been there long enough to be called the best .

One year coaching great players that you inherited does not make you a great staff. When you go through the cycle of Ron's players then you can claim success. Time will tell. Who on the staff is a good coach. Blade is the only one known and he has not been there long enough to be called the best .

I have now come to the obvious conclusion that you are a clown who knows nothing of football or coaching.

I seem to remember a playoff loss in which the opponent threw for like 300 yards and four TDs. Seems like that falls under the catagory of "pass defense".

You are right there is only side of the game - DEFENSE! Man the more you get on here on talk about your wealth of knowledge - the more I think you should let us know how to get you on staff for the WAVE!

You are obviously passionate and loyal to your coach. No one, including me, will fault you for that. But the results speak for themselves.

How many years of coaching experience did the Antioch coaching staff have I wonder? Must have been at least one more I guess.

That is not what I was eluding to. I was simply saying watch your mouth, the staff at Gallatin could forget more about football than you will ever know.

As for sharing expertise, here is some for you-

The coaches at Gallatin are good men. I don't know all of them, but I know some of them. And I know that they wouldn't be on the staff if they weren't good men that worked hard. But here is some harsh reality for you kid-

once you are gone and no longer a part of the 'program' you are forgotten and discarded. The coaches who claim to love you aren't going to check in with you while you are at college. They aren't going to send you greetings cards for your birthday. They aren't going to be your best man at your wedding. They aren't going to call and congratulate you on your big promotion. As soon as you lose you final game as a senior you are in the past and a waste of time. Literally a waste of time. Why? because they are working 60 hours a week on preparing for a football game. What little time is left over goes to "teaching", and if, IF, there is any time left after that it goes to their families. Not you. The loyalty you show right now will not be returned. The job of a coach, at any level, is to coach the guys on his team RIGHT NOW. You think Jeff Fisher talks to his former players regularly? Of course not. There are too many players and not enough time.

So, "waveball", if you are a player I suggest you get your rear end off the computer and start working as hard as your coaches are.

Your lack or respect here for both the young man that wear a jersey and also the great men that coach them show your level of scum. I looked back at other post you have had and it is funny how not too long ago you were praising the same group you are now blasting. Man, i wish you would check your tickets in at the school and stay out of the territory you speak so badly of.And by all means, please elaborate on how Ravenwood did NOT beat you with the passing game. I'd love to hear your viewpoint on how those 28 points got scored.

I would - but you could not follow it...You have a pitiful excuse of football knowledge (just based on this post alone)I am through with this/you - respond how you want to /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO WAVE!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How many Championship rings do you have? Probably not as many as me. But I'm sure you know more than Coach Bryant and Coach Lombardi as well.

I said I know more than you. Your rings mean you have been around good players or just with coaches who you were around when they had good players. Get a job and make a name for youself and quit riding the coat tails of others. Anybody can say they have rings. Name a ring you have because of what you did.