Volleyball state rankings?

Roba22

So true! Centennial handed them a loss earlier this season. Of course it must have been an off day according to Brentwood. whatever. They are beatable and I encourage teams to go after them more than any other. Aslo these rankings are pretty off. Centennial should be higher than most of these teams. Good luck all.

All nine still alive. Had Centennial in there weeks ago. They get the job done. Three state champions will come from this list!

1.HUTCHISON (they must be good,just ask chosen)

2.BRENTWOOD

3.D-BENNETT (hear they have some players out)

4.FATHER RYAN

5.OOLTEWAH

6.CENTENNIAL

7.GREENBRIER

8.SCIENCE HILL

9.GPS

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I insist that you move Hutchison out of the top ten. According to stbulldog we would be at least 8th in the East/Middle Region of D2 and should cease to exist.

You are finally starting to post with some sense. But you still are a drama king or queen. Nobody said you would cease to exist. But you will cease to exist in this tournament in just a few days. Your schedule is probably one of the weakest in the state of Tennessee. You insist, kind of uppity, just like your rankings of volleyball teams. Take a chill pill, the pain won't last forever. Go out and recruit a couple of rednecks, it might help the team next year. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No drama here. Just admitting that you are right..we stink. Probably the worst team to have ever played the game. We are disbanding the program effective immediately given your insight.

Sorry, we don't recruit. Maybe your school does, but we follow TSSAA rules and regulations.

No drama huh. You make silly statements about being the worst team and disbanding the program, but no drama. I never said you recruited, I said maybe you need to. Try and hang on, I know it hurts, but your program is not in the elite. Keep posting, there are alot of people that can't wait for your next response. There is only a few more days left in your season. I bet there are no red necks attending your school. But there may be some red faces when this tournament is over. I believe there are some tigers and bears headed down to Memphis very soon. Better be ready. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nothing is hurting. We have a really good trainer, he takes care of that. Who is waiting for next response? Seems that only you respond. Tell me, what number is your kid? Does she play? If we make it to state, will you wear your overalls and straw hat?

I only own one pair of overalls, it depends whether I wear them the day before or not. I had to put my straw hat in a hole in my chair. If you make it to state, what do you mean, some doubt creeping in. There are two or three powerful tournaments in Tn next year. The Chattanooga Choo Choo, the Blackman tournament, also the Ryan tournament. Please enter some of these next year so your team can have a chance to go to state, or if they do go, have a chance to compete. Free overalls if you come. The buzzsaws are coming to Memphis next Saturday, better be ready. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

GPS stands for:

Girls Preparing for State

Girls Passing and Spiking

Good Potato Soup

Go Play Scrabble

Generally Poor Sportsmanship

Most likely: Girls Prepartory School

Good ones...and I could really add some, too, but I'll refrain.

Here in Nashville, I always heard MBA (most likely Montgomery Bell Academy) stood for Mommas Boys Academy. I even had a friend or two attend and they would tell people that...jokingly, of course. They don't play v'ball over there, but if they did, I'd imagine you couldn't yell or anything. Maybe a golf clap or two would be acceptable.

It seems to me that Centennial is being sincerely overlooked...but we are used to that. However, in volleyball, we are a force that should not be ignored. In the Blackman tournament a few weeks ago, we took 2nd place and we have certainly earned our spot in the state tournament. So when anyone is figuring out what the state rankings should be....maybe you might figure us into the mix.....

It seems to me that Centennial is being sincerely overlooked...but we are used to that. However, in volleyball, we are a force that should not be ignored. In the Blackman tournament a few weeks ago, we took 2nd place and we have certainly earned our spot in the state tournament. So when anyone is figuring out what the state rankings should be....maybe you might figure us into the mix.....

Jeez, Mom, BB has you at #6 up top, and picked you for the final at Blackman, where do want to be?

Peace

So true! Centennial handed them a loss earlier this season. Of course it must have been an off day according to Brentwood. whatever. They are beatable and I encourage teams to go after them more than any other. Aslo these rankings are pretty off. Centennial should be higher than most of these teams. Good luck all.

don't you hate it when a team only loses because they had a BAD day? Centennial whipped em that day so congrats to Centennial. I guess if you follow that reasoning Centennial had a BAD day the 2nd time they played.. I egt tired of hearing how Bwood gets everyone'

s best game blablabla... they are a good team so are 3-4 others in the final 8. Good Luck to ALL and if you want to win it all better bring that A game!!!