Unaka at Cosby

RangerCountry

Jealousy is such an ugly thing. I wish you all could live in as nice a place as Cosby , but we just don't have room for everyone. Callin us rednecks and I would put money on your truck being alot closer to camoflauge than mine (not that theres anything wrong with that) It probably has a rebel flag in the back and a sticker across the windshield that says "A Country boy will survive" as well. At least ever third vehicle I passed in carter county last time I was there was like that. As far as the game last year goes unaka was never in it. They got the ball past midfield twice and come away with a field goal. One trip past midfield was the result of a blown coverage in the secondary or that would not have happened. Offensively cosby ran for more yards that game than the did all season just couldn't punch it in down close. The game was not as close as the score which was still fairly lopsided.

Yeah ok. It wasn't as close as the score showed? One play, JUST ONE PLAY with a different result, and Unaka wins. Just like the year before... Yeah, it want as close as the score. get your head out of your butt. Please.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you know anything about UT vs. Alabama football i think this game will be similar. i say it will be a low scoring affair and defense will control the game. at cosby they get the advantage in this one, playin for pride.

team with least turnovers win. upset?

Cosby-7

Unaka-6

homefield advantage wont mean much here, the Unaka kids have traveled quite a bit the last coupla years. However, your statement "Team with least turnovers wins." holds pretty true. Unaka needs a big play or 2 early in games, the D can make a lead hold up, but they arent gonna play well from behind.

Oldeagle24, this is Josh McCoury from Roan Mt. I don't remember any Cloudland fans screaming at Cosby. As far as I could see, we treated the eagles with respect. I stood on the sideline next to groom's mom and dad who was in a wheel chair. The Cosby players and coaches were turning around and taunting the fans. You all pretty much took over our house last year. I've never seen so many young women with false teeth in my life and everyone smoking cigarettes. If i can give some advice: some good hair cuts and regular showers would do you folk good. Maybe you wouldn't get ragged on so much. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ole McCoury, The King, stooooorrrrmmm55. Whooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I dont think East played as good as they wanted to last week, but Unaka was just a few plays away from making it close. But it was closer than I expected. At the same time, I serously think Hampton is the best team in NE TN. The only way TN High, DB, or South would beat em is because of depth. So Unaka has played some tough competition recently, I think theyll be fired up. Anybody know what status is for Taylor?

Unaka 24 Cosby 3

But as far as the fans, all small schools has their fair share of fans. I know Cosby has tha 50 yr-old man that sits in the student section.

I dont think East played as good as they wanted to last week, but Unaka was just a few plays away from making it close. But it was closer than I expected. At the same time, I serously think Hampton is the best team in NE TN. The only way TN High, DB, or South would beat em is because of depth. So Unaka has played some tough competition recently, I think theyll be fired up. Anybody know what status is for Taylor?

Unaka 24 Cosby 3

But as far as the fans, all small schools has their fair share of fans. I know Cosby has tha 50 yr-old man that sits in the student section.

lol we all know who that is, he's retired now though. his sons are in college. couldnt ask for a better fan though.

Oldeagle24, this is Josh McCoury from Roan Mt. I don't remember any Cloudland fans screaming at Cosby. As far as I could see, we treated the eagles with respect. I stood on the sideline next to groom's mom and dad who was in a wheel chair. The Cosby players and coaches were turning around and taunting the fans. You all pretty much took over our house last year. I've never seen so many young women with false teeth in my life and everyone smoking cigarettes. If i can give some advice: some good hair cuts and regular showers would do you folk good. Maybe you wouldn't get ragged on so much. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ole McCoury, The King, stooooorrrrmmm55. Whooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

lol why ill be. king you had me good i didnt have a clue who you was. i knew you didnt play against us cause you said you pancaked grooms at hampton in the rain, he didnt even play that game he was in street clothes. you know how to get people red in the face ill give you that much.

lol why ill be. king you had me good i didnt have a clue who you was. i knew you didnt play against us cause you said you pancaked grooms at hampton in the rain, he didnt even play that game he was in street clothes. you know how to get people red in the face ill give you that much.

It wasnt King that said that about grooms.. pay attention to the screen names, King is now azaz90, someone was impersonating him with azaz09.

I chose the screen name Zaza90 to try to play mind games with azaz, but it seems he got kicked off or is hiding. I think azaz was from Unaka trying to set me up to get killed or something. Somebody knew I didn't like Unaka and had problems with sportiemom, but I would never go as far as he did with the vulgar comments. I stick to good ole fashioned banter hoping no body will take it too seriously. As far as this game goes, I have to give it to Unaka because they are battle tested and have found a way to win. This oldeagle24 kinda gets on my nerves because he talks big, but he knows the King would pancake him in a heartbeat. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />