Top Kickers in middle TN

scout123

Tony Garibaldi is the real deal! Not to mention one of the best soccer players in the midstate. The word is that he has had several offers for both sports and is not sure which one he wants to go with. I don't think any of his kickoffs have been returnable and I have personaly seen him make field goals of 55+. I'd love to see him in Orange & White the next several years. GO VOLS!

one of the top soccer players in the midstate?? not to bash or anything, but ive never heard of him, and dont remember seeing his name on the All Midstate roster...? but i could be mistaken, what school does he go to?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridge, junior year Kase had 40 punts for a 41.8 yard average downing 12 of those 40 attempts inside the 20 as of this year im not sure ofhis avearge at the time i do know however that against dobyns-bennet he had 6 punts for a 52.6 yard average.

Thanks for the info govsfan00. Do you know where I can find his season stats and rankings with other punters in East TN or all of Tn? The Knoxnews site left off most of the punting stats for WB's game box scores.

Ridge, junior year Kase had 40 punts for a 41.8 yard average downing 12 of those 40 attempts inside the 20 as of this year im not sure ofhis avearge at the time i do know however that against dobyns-bennet he had 6 punts for a 52.6 yard average.

Thanks for the info govsfan00. Do you know where I can find his season stats and rankings with other punters in East TN or all of Tn? The Knoxnews site left off most of the punting stats for WB's game box scores.

Thanks for the info govsfan00. Do you know where I can find his season stats and rankings with other punters in East TN or all of Tn? The Knoxnews site left off most of the punting stats for WB's game box scores.Thanks for the info govsfan00. Do you know where I can find his season stats and rankings with other punters in East TN or all of Tn? The Knoxnews site left off most of the punting stats for WB's game box scores.

Yeah I couldnt find them on there either. I had to look at his all state stats last year but as of this year i was present at the dobyns bennet game is how i know the avearge for that game

This topic and topics like it about football in general belong on the main football board.

The MBA kicker, Andrew Fletcher, is great! As mentioned earlier, he made a solid 49 yard field goal against Ravenwood. Endzone almost everytime when he attempts it. Only a sophmore, and he will only get better.

HE'S GOING PLACES

Joshua "thunderfoot" martin can boom a ball as well mainly punts.. nice tight spirals.. and recently punted a 61 yarder 51 through the air and about a 10 yard bounce.. not a big name out there but solid kicker so far for BEECH he's 5/5 on field goals not alot of distance cause he hasnt had the chance but he's hit one from 39 33 30 32 24