Top Kickers in middle TN

scout123

there are alot of good kickers posted but i guess nobody's been seeing the headlines about siegel.

There kicker is like (6-8) on field goals this year and one of those was from 52yds and also something that hasn't been mentioned by anybody is have they won games? Jessie Chambers is a sophmore and he has 2 game winning field goals a 43yd one against Brentwood with 10secs left and a 34yd one against lavergne with 3secs left in the game, that combining the fack that he's a sophmore he's gonna go somewhere.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony Garibaldi is the real deal! Not to mention one of the best soccer players in the midstate. The word is that he has had several offers for both sports and is not sure which one he wants to go with. I don't think any of his kickoffs have been returnable and I have personaly seen him make field goals of 55+. I'd love to see him in Orange & White the next several years. GO VOLS!

HECK Yeah Tony is awesome!! He did great this week!

there are alot of good kickers posted but i guess nobody's been seeing the headlines about siegel.

There kicker is like (6-8) on field goals this year and one of those was from 52yds and also something that hasn't been mentioned by anybody is have they won games? Jessie Chambers is a sophmore and he has 2 game winning field goals a 43yd one against Brentwood with 10secs left and a 34yd one against lavergne with 3secs left in the game, that combining the fack that he's a sophmore he's gonna go somewhere.

Yeah our Tony G has made some of our game winning field goals! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I did see his kick to beat lavergne, but also saw his miss. the kid should keep working hard . HE SHOULD FEEL REAL GOOD THIS WEEK.

Evan Sanders from Stone Memorial had a 71 yard punt in a season game!

I saw that punt. About a 60 yarder in the air with an eleven yard roll that stopped right at the one yard line. This guy is extremely talented. He is averaging 40.6 yards per punt this season (that is all the stats from the prepxtra and nashville tennessean news put together). And word around Cumberland County is he is being recruited by UT. I'm excited for the kid. However since this topic is about kickers, he is a pretty decent kicker, with somewhere around a 45% touchback range with a 47 yard field goal this year.

Kyle Lehning from Davis Lipscomb. They've hardly kicked any field goals this year, but he's still a weapon. See note below from http://www.mustangfanpage.com .

"Kyle Lehning was successful on each of his five extra point kick attempts last week at Giles County to extend his streak of consecutive PATs to 75. The 6’0” junior currently holds the second longest streak of successful PAT kicks in the state’s history. He trails the record holder by only four as Joe Elliott from Cleveland set the TSSAA benchmark of 79 between September 17, 2000 and October 19, 2001.

Behind Lehning in the history books are Allen Williams from Moore County with 58 in 1998-1999, Justin Sparks from Briarcrest Christian with 52 from 2003-2004 and Matt Young from Brentwood Academy with 50 in 1993.

Lehning has made all 35 PATs this season and stands 103-107 in his 1? varsity seasons."

• 3 weeks later...