Georgia vs Tennessee

ERA

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your da man

About the only thing that made me mad this weekend was I fell asleep at halftime of the Florida/LSU game. It had been a long week and long day and at 10:15 I was out on the couch so I just went to bed. My wife (the family LSU fan), woke me up at midnight jumping and screaming.

At least she also finally admitted I was right and that Miles is an idiot (but dang lucky).

Kicking wise, Colquitt should be back to 100%. That will be huge on kickoffs and should help change a bit of luck and field position battle there.

In the midst of everything, I am afraid this is going to get lost. It seems very trivial, but having Colquitt at 100% was HUGE. The best of my recollection, Georgia only started drives in front of the 25 once last night. Big difference from the rest of the season.

I was also happy that UT FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY did something different on special teams by going to that spread punt formation.

I just hope last night was the beginning of something big for the rest of the season and not an abirition.

About the only thing that made me mad this weekend was I fell asleep at halftime of the Florida/LSU game. It had been a long week and long day and at 10:15 I was out on the couch so I just went to bed. My wife (the family LSU fan), woke me up at midnight jumping and screaming.

At least she also finally admitted I was right and that Miles is an idiot (but dang lucky).

Miles took some chances and it worked out.

Gators played better and Urban finally adjusted to doing domething besides running Tebow. Urban was outcoached in the last two games.