McMinn Central's Band

thug dadi

I'm not sure if anyone will read this, but I'm going to throw it out there just in case you do. I'm not sure how much practice that you guys are doing, but it is paying off. Each week at the games I can tell that you're getting better and better. I'm amazed with the amount of improvement that you guys have made in the past 6 weeks. I'm like most folks and couldn't tell you the difference from a trumpet and a bass drum, but I can tell that you guys are working. Keep up the hard work, and to the new band director, Great job. I know you came into a gutted program, but I can see the bones and sinews coming together. Keep up the good work.

I'm not sure if anyone will read this, but I'm going to throw it out there just in case you do. I'm not sure how much practice that you guys are doing, but it is paying off. Each week at the games I can tell that you're getting better and better. I'm amazed with the amount of improvement that you guys have made in the past 6 weeks. I'm like most folks and couldn't tell you the difference from a trumpet and a bass drum, but I can tell that you guys are working. Keep up the hard work, and to the new band director, Great job. I know you came into a gutted program, but I can see the bones and sinews coming together. Keep up the good work.

Great post! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 1 month later...

Great post! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

personally i dont think they have gotten any better and whos idea was it for them to play at basketball games. seriously im tired of hearin the same song at least twelve times in one quarter. they butcher the national anthem at every football game.

i never thought the national anthem could sound bad but they proved me wrong. and mr walker is by far THE RUDEST PERSON i have ever met. he is not a people person. he needs to watch who he gets smart with or he could lose his job

personally i dont think they have gotten any better and whos idea was it for them to play at basketball games. seriously im tired of hearin the same song at least twelve times in one quarter. they butcher the national anthem at every football game.

i never thought the national anthem could sound bad but they proved me wrong. and mr walker is by far THE RUDEST PERSON i have ever met. he is not a people person. he needs to watch who he gets smart with or he could lose his job

You are out of your mind he took a group of 13 kids and is makin them work hard im pretty sure that that post was uncalled for and he was probably rude with you because you did somethin but if he loses yhis job you will see an uproar because of what he has done so get over it and give them credit for what they have already accomplished

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You are out of your mind he took a group of 13 kids and is makin them work hard im pretty sure that that post was uncalled for and he was probably rude with you because you did somethin but if he loses yhis job you will see an uproar because of what he has done so get over it and give them credit for what they have already accomplished

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you dont know what ur talkin about

"he took a group of 13 kids and made them work"

yeah he made them work..... badly

and u know how he gets them to work he yells cusses and whistles at them like they are dogs!

so yeah if i was yelled cussed and whistled at i would work to

• 3 months later...

yea they absolutly stink. they couldnt play a note if it hit them in the face! yea i have never heard such a horrible band in my life, and they dont know wen 2 stop cause at the football games we cant even concentrate or know wat were doing cause the dang band dont know wen to shut the heck up! and lord help if your gonna play LEARN SOME NEW SONGS! i can play ten times better than they can and i have never picked up a instrument in my life. and that baton girl has no idea wat she is doing in the basketball games cause she drops it bout 99 percent of the time. etc, etc, etc!!!!

yea they absolutly stink. they couldnt play a note if it hit them in the face! yea i have never heard such a horrible band in my life, and they dont know wen 2 stop cause at the football games we cant even concentrate or know wat were doing cause the dang band dont know wen to shut the heck up! and lord help if your gonna play LEARN SOME NEW SONGS! i can play ten times better than they can and i have never picked up a instrument in my life. and that baton girl has no idea wat she is doing in the basketball games cause she drops it bout 99 percent of the time. etc, etc, etc!!!!

These guys don't know what they're talking about..Central band is very good! They improved tremendously from last year. The new band teacher knows what he's doing and is working hard with them. And they've got two guys on the sticks that are sick with the drums,Bitty and Jonathan. The whole bad is good,hands down. They'll do work when they go to FL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I am one of the band directors at Polk County. I have seen and heard several good and bad things from McMinn Central's band. In my professional opinion, Central is doing leaps and bounds better than they have in years. I truly look forward to seeing them at this years game. It should be much improved and Mr. Walker is doing a fine job. If you have a problem with him you should take it to him and not try bashing him in a public forum such as Coach T. Like I said, I look forward to the new and improved Central Charger Band. This will be a good year for them with hopefully many more to come. If the band keeps going in the direction that it is, the band will build and those of you that are bashing the band will eat your words.