District 8A/AA Tournament

timbdp

10/8 MJCA will play Merrol Hyde at 4:30pm

anyone know the rest of the schedule?

Do you have anything else on your mind ever? It must be just like a hobby or something. I think you have like 12,000 post on this board and if I had to bet I would say that 11,175 of them are asking what teams and whats the schedule?

Its kinda comical! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Do you have anything else on your mind ever? It must be just like a hobby or something. I think you have like 12,000 post on this board and if I had to bet I would say that 11,175 of them are asking what teams and whats the schedule?

Its kinda comical! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

are you a jerk it starts today and i need the schedule

are you a jerk it starts today and i need the schedule

Thanks for telling us it starts today. Why don't you call the school or call someone about it? They'll know better than most people here, as fans from that area don't really post much about volleyball on CoachT. You can't just take, take, take information. To be respected here, you must give as good as you get.

You're a newspaper man, right? Go out to the matches and get the results! Don't rely on an internet message board to make reports!

Thanks for telling us it starts today. Why don't you call the school or call someone about it? They'll know better than most people here, as fans from that area don't really post much about volleyball on CoachT. You can't just take, take, take information. To be respected here, you must give as good as you get.

You're a newspaper man, right? Go out to the matches and get the results! Don't rely on an internet message board to make reports!

no i'm not newspaper man

i go to all home games for white house and get all of there results even for away games

i just need the rest of schedule so i who is play who at what time

no i'm not newspaper man

i go to all home games for white house and get all of there results even for away games

i just need the rest of schedule so i who is play who at what time

By the way congrats on 13,000,000 posts! I know you have called me a "jerk" before, too, but in all seriousness maybe if you asked the WH coach, he/she might be able to get you the information?

Thanks Coachhard! We hope to see you there, too.

The following Lady Cats made the All-District Tournament Team:

-Sara Fowler

-Kayla Arnold (MVP)

-Kaysi Arnold

-Candy Roberts

Congrats! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HEY I AM NEW AT THIS BUT I GOT TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. I HAD TO WATCH MY BELOVED FCS FALL TO GREENBRIER. IN TOURNMENT. BUT THE GREEN ARE A GOOD TEAM AND HOPE THEY WIN IT ALL .IF I HAD TO LOSE ATLEAST IT WAS TO THE NEXT STATE CHAMPS. WE GET ANOTHER SHOT NEXT YEAR. GOOD JOB ALL CAOACHES