marshall co ve montgomery central

lilseminole99

You are right. I should give them more credit than that. My point was that Marshall Co. was still a work in progress in game 1. Marshall Co. is a much better offensive team now. No way they get held to single digits the rest of the season and that includes David Lipscomb.

AMEN

Marshall County was a big work in progress in week 1. They are still a work in progress that has taken big strides since that first game. I agree that they will not be held to single digits in any game the rest of the way. These players have come together as a team and the coaching staff who knows each other better than they know temselves are working more as a team and they are doing a great job in relaying to the players what is expected of them.

Marshall County isn't only a better offensive team, they are the best defensive team that Marshall County has had in many years and I do mean many. Maybe as far back as the championship year in 84. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The fan support is back and we all know that is what makes High School Football what it is. To look into the stands from that field as a player and see them packed is the best medicine a team can have. I felt sorry for the Cheatham County players last week whe they only had a handful of fans in the stands. It is a shame when the players parents won't even travel with the team.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMEN

Marshall County was a big work in progress in week 1. They are still a work in progress that has taken big strides since that first game. I agree that they will not be held to single digits in any game the rest of the way. These players have come together as a team and the coaching staff who knows each other better than they know temselves are working more as a team and they are doing a great job in relaying to the players what is expected of them.

Marshall County isn't only a better offensive team, they are the best defensive team that Marshall County has had in many years and I do mean many. Maybe as far back as the championship year in 84. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The fan support is back and we all know that is what makes High School Football what it is. To look into the stands from that field as a player and see them packed is the best medicine a team can have. I felt sorry for the Cheatham County players last week whe they only had a handful of fans in the stands. It is a shame when the players parents won't even travel with the team.

I agree. The fan support has been awesome, and it is solely due to the energy and efforts of the new coaches. The challenge for MC will be keeping the fans excited and providing everything these coaches need to stay around.

I agree. The fan support has been awesome, and it is solely due to the energy and efforts of the new coaches. The challenge for MC will be keeping the fans excited and providing everything these coaches need to stay around.

Our coaches will be around for a long time. They have a job to do and I can't see any of these guys not staying the course.

Montgomery Central has lost 24 CONSECUTIVE GAMES to make the number that MTF is looking for a stat for everyone. They went to the playoffs in 2004 and then won their first two games of the 2005 season. Since then they haven't won a game.

They came close two weeks ago when they led Houston Co. 33-7 going into the fourth quarter but then they saw a huge turnaround as Houston Co. scored 4TDs in the final quarter of the game and won 34-33. I really feel for Coach Ricky Ray & Co. because they are a class group of guys and have done a good job at a school that has traditionally struggled on the gridiron.

Marshall Co., Page, Cheatham Co., & David Lipscomb are the Indians final hopes for the 2007 season of snapping the skid and breaking through into the WIN column. GOOD LUCK INDIANS!!!!!

They have lost 15 straight they won their last game on the opener of the 06 season

allaboutsports...I ran into a guy last night who lives a few doors down from ...he was with the MC coaching staff at Page last night...said he knew you well...but I couldn't get a testimonial of anything else.

I guess MC staff was there to re-scout us for a re-match in the play-offs.........wow.........no wait ....you guys play GC soon. That game will be a barnburner. Put pressure on the QB and stop the off-tackle stuff. You can score on their defense.