Recruiting Services

sportsrlife

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I have yet to see one that provided an opportunity that you couldn't get yourself for free...if you are great they will find you...if you are good send out tapes and you can get it yourself

www.berecruited.com is at least an excellent way to contact just about any college out there across just about all sports, male and female. Modest cost, and basic info is free.

• 2 months later...

A question for these recruiting services. What education of the college recruiting process do you actually provide for these student-athletes and their families? Also, how do you decide which athlete you are going to spend more time with? At Collegiate Athlete Consultant we serve in the role of student-athlete academic advisor. We work hands on with athletes and their families through the entire recruiting process. We will NOT mass email coaches (that go directly to spam folders in most cases) or make the phone calls for you. We teach you and your family how to go about the process correctly so you win half the battle with these college coaches – that you are a responsible, passionate young student-athlete that will not be a risk to their program. On staff we have professionals that have M.Ed’s in Intercollegiate Athletic Administration as well as one professional that has a Ph.D. in Sports Leadership. All of our professionals on staff have played at the college and/or professional levels in a variety of sports.

Families do have the opportunity to research themselves but I understand if they do not know what exactly they need to do. For more information please visit http://www.CollegiateAthleteConsultant.com or call JJ directly at 713-742-3763, [email protected]

• 1 year later...

Are you a commissioned salesperson who gets paid per new recruit or are you employed by the organization on a salary? I ask because if you are commissioned the only incentive is to get more kids signed up and if you are on salary you would be more concerned about making sure the athlete gets into college to play sports.

• 1 year later...

I can only speak from our perspective.......we used NCSA and I would recommend them. They provide the following:

1) Post videos and stats on their website

2) When a coach looked at my son's page, we were alerted and they site even keeps up with how many times he looked.

3) From their site you can then email the coach directly and say something to the effect of....Coach X, i saw that you looked at my profile and I want you to know that I am very interested in your program.

4) Site provides school data with everything from cost to population, male/female ratio, rankings, location stats

5) They also have 4-5 webinars a week that deal with issues such as ......your first recruiting trip, questions for the coach, Opportunities available at all levels, You have verbally comitted, now what?, etc

6) You can target Coaches/Schools to send your profile

7) You get a personal coach that you can call anytime about anything relating to the recruitment process

8) One-time lifetime charge.......they promise to help find jobs in baseball post graduate if desired.

This may not be for everyone but it sure worked for us with me and my wife working. You may be able to do some of this but not much of it. My son signed a 100% baseball scholli with a D! team......not sure that team would have even known about my son without the service(Top 20 school).

Edited by BWood1