YANKER's JCM vs Northside

Yanker

The YANKER does not expect a lot of activity on this thread, but for all of you JCM players and fans out there...please note the following...The YANKER will ALWAYS be behind JCM...no matter how few students or coaches we have...no matter how bad we lost last Friday night...no matter how many mistakes we made!!! I AM THE YANKER AND I AM ALWAYS A JCM COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get together and beat Northside!! We are 1-1 in the region...our season is not over!!! I AM THE "LOYAL TO THE END" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The YANKER does not expect a lot of activity on this thread, but for all of you JCM players and fans out there...please note the following...The YANKER will ALWAYS be behind JCM...no matter how few students or coaches we have...no matter how bad we lost last Friday night...no matter how many mistakes we made!!! I AM THE YANKER AND I AM ALWAYS A JCM COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get together and beat Northside!! We are 1-1 in the region...our season is not over!!! I AM THE "LOYAL TO THE END" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like the SPIRIT.. Thats the way it should be.. Only thing you need to concentrate on is learning more about High School football in Tennessee. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Like the SPIRIT.. Thats the way it should be.. Only thing you need to concentrate on is learning more about High School football in Tennessee. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The YANKER thanks you for your post. I still await an indication af ANY football knowledge at all from you...so that we may engage in a discussion, that you seem bent on avoiding. I AM THE "WAITING" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like this post Yanker. I am behind you all the way and hope that you win out your region games. I met Gavin Hardin after the game the other night. I thought he was a good kid with a lot of leadership potential, but unfortunately is unguided by the staff there. Maybe you should go help coach! With your spirit and support they have to get better! Good Luck against Northside!

I like this post Yanker. I am behind you all the way and hope that you win out your region games. I met Gavin Hardin after the game the other night. I thought he was a good kid with a lot of leadership potential, but unfortunately is unguided by the staff there. Maybe you should go help coach! With your spirit and support they have to get better! Good Luck against Northside!

The YANKER has heard that about Gavin Hardin, as well. I will continue to support our coaches...with the knowledge that the YANKER would most likely be the region's best coach...should I decide to do that...but relax coaches...that is not likely to occur. I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE, HERE!!!!!!!!! I`m right there with you my trustworthy YANK friend. Make no mistake about it. The Cougars will rebound. This is a very important game. A win could put JCM in the playoffs. I fully expect JCM`s loss to HC to light a fire under their feet. I have renewed enthusiasm for Friday night.

Time to get a Plus membership Yanker. You are a PLUS kinda guy and a PLUS kinda fan. It`s time you joined the ranks of PLUS members.

Yanker, my chatty and loyal friend, I like this post. More cougar fans thinking like you and VG could help to turn around the fortunes of JCM. There is enough talent there to make a run. I haven't seen Northside yet but how much better can they be than Southside and Liberty? Some, probably, but not that much. The olddevil thinks that you can play with them and given a few breaks, win. My previous referral to your intellect was called into doubt When you challenged PATDOC on the spelling of stethoscope which I,too, thought had an es in the middle. Atrip to my dictionary proved her and I wrong and you right. Good luck this week.

Yanker, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Northside is not bad! The Mann kid can roll, and they have exceptional size up front. Defensively they are solid, not much speed, however, they are not bad. I think that too many people don't understand how very capable they can be. Remember, they always beat somebody that they shouldn't each year. Hopefully, your cougars can rebound from Friday's fiasco and put it all together. Late posting but I'm glad to hear that your father is doing well!!!

Yanker, my chatty and loyal friend, I like this post. More cougar fans thinking like you and VG could help to turn around the fortunes of JCM. There is enough talent there to make a run. I haven't seen Northside yet but how much better can they be than Southside and Liberty? Some, probably, but not that much. The olddevil thinks that you can play with them and given a few breaks, win. My previous referral to your intellect was called into doubt When you challenged PATDOC on the spelling of stethoscope which I,too, thought had an es in the middle. Atrip to my dictionary proved her and I wrong and you right. Good luck this week.

The YANKER fears that NS is quite a bit better than normal. I,too, think we can win...but we must focus on this week and not last week. I was happy to correct your team doctor...the YANKER has spent a lifetime making corrections for those in need...that is one reason that the YANKER has few friends. I rarely make a mistake...and when I do, it is usually in an effort to make someone feel better about himself or herself. I AM THE ALWAYS CORRECT BUT SOMETIMES SENSITIVE YANKER!!!!! GO JCM!!!!!

Yanker, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Northside is not bad! The Mann kid can roll, and they have exceptional size up front. Defensively they are solid, not much speed, however, they are not bad. I think that too many people don't understand how very capable they can be. Remember, they always beat somebody that they shouldn't each year. Hopefully, your cougars can rebound from Friday's fiasco and put it all together. Late posting but I'm glad to hear that your father is doing well!!!

Thank you my "officially" correct friend. What you say about NS is what the YANKER fears...and I have heard it from others. I also hope we can rebound. My father is MUCH better...thank you for thinking of him. GO JCM!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!

I agree yanker, as I stated long ago in an earlier post before the season. JCM's problem is not declining #'s, lack of talent, injuries or anything else. It is lack of leadership, football knowledge, direction and work ethic. JCM has the best talent in west Tn. They have better athletes than anyone on their schedule. Their OC has not a clue what he is doing and it's unfortunate the kids have to pay as a result of this poor leadership.

HERE, HERE!!!!!!!!! I`m right there with you my trustworthy YANK friend. Make no mistake about it. The Cougars will rebound. This is a very important game. A win could put JCM in the playoffs. I fully expect JCM`s loss to HC to light a fire under their feet. I have renewed enthusiasm for Friday night.

Time to get a Plus membership Yanker. You are a PLUS kinda guy and a PLUS kinda fan. It`s time you joined the ranks of PLUS members.

I knew you felt the same as the YANKER...my VG friend!!! The postseason is definitely a possibility...the YANKER will never give up on that!!! Tell me...again...what a Plus membership does for the YANKER. GO JCM!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!