YANKER's JCM vs Northside

Yanker

I agree yanker, as I stated long ago in an earlier post before the season. JCM's problem is not declining #'s, lack of talent, injuries or anything else. It is lack of leadership, football knowledge, direction and work ethic. JCM has the best talent in west Tn. They have better athletes than anyone on their schedule. Their OC has not a clue what he is doing and it's unfortunate the kids have to pay as a result of this poor leadership.

I hope this is NOT true (the part about leadership, knowledge,etc.)...but the YANKER will continue to support those on the coaching staff. There are too many out there bashing them...and I have never thought that to be productive. If those in power ever make a change, then the YANKER will support the next staff as well. That is just the way of the YANKER...thank you for your post. I AM THE "ALWAYS LOYAL"SOMETIMES TO A FAULT" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is NOT true (the part about leadership, knowledge,etc.)...but the YANKER will continue to support those on the coaching staff. There are too many out there bashing them...and I have never thought that to be productive. If those in power ever make a change, then the YANKER will support the next staff as well. That is just the way of the YANKER...thank you for your post. I AM THE "ALWAYS LOYAL"SOMETIMES TO A FAULT" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker I am with you as I watched the nasty performance on all accounts from our cougars last week, our season is not over but something has got to change, we had players in the stands Friday night while the game was going on. I heard that on the long run the QB for Henry county made, that there was a whistle blown well before the score. I did not hear it but that was a big play early. I see Gavin Hardin being over rated, he is not making any plays and he should put our entire team on his back. Instead of being a leader on the team, he just blends in and that is not the mark of a great player to me.

Yanker I am with you as I watched the nasty performance on all accounts from our cougars last week, our season is not over but something has got to change, we had players in the stands Friday night while the game was going on. I heard that on the long run the QB for Henry county made, that there was a whistle blown well before the score. I did not hear it but that was a big play early. I see Gavin Hardin being over rated, he is not making any plays and he should put our entire team on his back. Instead of being a leader on the team, he just blends in and that is not the mark of a great player to me.

What do you mean players "in the stands" during the game??? I am a confused YANKER!!!

I know there were former players in the stands. I saw Hogsett and Borner at the game. Maybe that`s what he is talking about.

I did hear some comments from the HC faithful about current players in uniform being in the stands during the game. I do not blame your head coach for this. A head coach should not have to look in the stands during a game; however, some assistant was responsible for these players and should have known where they were.

The YANKER does not expect a lot of activity on this thread, but for all of you JCM players and fans out there...please note the following...The YANKER will ALWAYS be behind JCM...no matter how few students or coaches we have...no matter how bad we lost last Friday night...no matter how many mistakes we made!!! I AM THE YANKER AND I AM ALWAYS A JCM COUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get together and beat Northside!! We are 1-1 in the region...our season is not over!!! I AM THE "LOYAL TO THE END" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Yanker-- I would have been happy to buy pizza. Hopefully I will be spending some money this week. Pizza Hut is ready to deliver. Good luck this week!

Hey Yanker-- I would have been happy to buy pizza. Hopefully I will be spending some money this week. Pizza Hut is ready to deliver. Good luck this week!

The YANKER is not certain what you are talking about...the pizza thing...but you can buy the YANKER a pizza anytime you would like to...and you immediately would become the YANKER's favorite doctor!!! Thanks...we will probably need some luck!! I AM THE "PIZZA LOVING" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know there were former players in the stands. I saw Hogsett and Borner at the game. Maybe that`s what he is talking about.

Yanker i know how much you love your team. It sounds like to me Coaches need to show some of these players some tuff love. In the stands never seen that one before. Were they dressed out to play? Football is the discipline of 11 players working together. Once you get that going things start to happen. Do you agree the ALL KNOWING JCM YANKER?

Yanker i know how much you love your team. It sounds like to me Coaches need to show some of these players some tuff love. In the stands never seen that one before. Were they dressed out to play? Football is the discipline of 11 players working together. Once you get that going things start to happen. Do you agree the ALL KNOWING JCM YANKER?

If they were former players, then the YANKER is not concerned...if we are talking about players on this team, being in the stands during the game...the YANKER is SHOCKED!!! I do not want that to be the case. I AM A CONCERNED YANKER!!!!!

Yanker you have referred not to the destruction of th Yankers JCM at the feared rock. AAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

It was entertaining watching the demise in warp speed as the cougars began arguing amonst themselves and telling the Patriots that they were scared fo JCM, maybe they were scared of pulling a hamstring as fast as they were running by the spayed cougers. eihter they were a bunch of females or their testes had not dropped. make excuses about enrollment all you want but fact is JCM did not lose football players, the Yanker informed me of that early in the year. The demise can not go any farther, just longer becase they are as bad a team as I have seen this year, and yes Yanker, I saw Liberty, treadwell, northwest, and when I put Henry countys JV above JCM in a poll earlier this year, well I was not far off.

I did hear some comments from the HC faithful about current players in uniform being in the stands during the game. I do not blame your head coach for this. A head coach should not have to look in the stands during a game; however, some assistant was responsible for these players and should have known where they were.

I disagree with your take on this, it appears they have no discipline from the top. The HC should not tolerate this. It is total disrespect to the HC, the team, school, teammates, school system & their community( but evidently they don't know any better). It is a reflection of the lack of discipline (appears to be absolutely no discipline in the program). That is the #1 reason they are so terrible despite all the talent they have. An assistant coach is fighting a no win battle if the HC allows this type of behavior to take place. You're right HC should'nt have to deal with this type of activity. And he wouldn't have to if he has taken care of business on a daily basics.

I seen JCM at the Haywood game #1 and it was apparent they had little or no discipline, direction or organization. Actually no football knowledge was displayed as well. OC not a clue about offense..

Seem like good people just with little or no direction, discipline or knowhow

It's the lack of discipline,leadership , knowledge and want to from the top of the school district, principal on down to the HC

Yanker you have referred not to the destruction of th Yankers JCM at the feared rock. AAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

It was entertaining watching the demise in warp speed as the cougars began arguing amonst themselves and telling the Patriots that they were scared fo JCM, maybe they were scared of pulling a hamstring as fast as they were running by the spayed cougers. eihter they were a bunch of females or their testes had not dropped. make excuses about enrollment all you want but fact is JCM did not lose football players, the Yanker informed me of that early in the year. The demise can not go any farther, just longer becase they are as bad a team as I have seen this year, and yes Yanker, I saw Liberty, treadwell, northwest, and when I put Henry countys JV above JCM in a poll earlier this year, well I was not far off.

You may laugh all that you want, even though it does make you look rather foolish...but what is new??? The YANKER does not make excuses...you must have me confused with someone else. We are 1-1 in the region...I am much more concerned with trying to salvage this season, than reading your totally nonsensical babblings!!! Your crude comments sinks your terrible reputation in concrete. You have no class!!! Go JCM!!! Pull for your team...pull against mine...that is no problem...but develop some manners and clean up your act!!! I AM THE SICKENED YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!