7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said that Trenton should be playing over Puckett. We need Puckett I just think we could use more of Trenton. He is a great defensive player and that is where we need some help right now. Maybe coach should rotate him in more.

And don't think that I am just a kid in high school trying to get my friend on the floor. I am using my kids sign in. I have went to EVERY game and watched these boys at their best and at their worst. They can win against anyone we just need to play defense and I think that Trenton brings that.

You should not be allowed to talk on here anymore. Delaney and Greene are the leaders of the team but Puckett is the trump card. Don't get me wrong he is no Shaq, but he is the banger on the team. Trenton can't tie Pucketts show strings. And as for Stewart, have you seen a WC game this year? Every team begs him to shoot the ball. Everyone would love for him to shoot more. What a joke!!

Good luck to Siegel next weekend, if we can't be there then somebody needs to show em what D7 is about... no sense in me even commenting on tonight's game ha

I am so proud of the White Co. Warriors. What an amazing run. 30-7!!! This senior group went 59-16 over 2 seasons. Not much you can do when a team hits everything they throw up (15 3's? unbelievable!) It would've been nice to go to the state this year but these guys have every reason to feel good about their accomplishments. They go out winners! I enjoyed the ride and hop to be there for a sixth season next year. Sparta fans I've enjoyed calling the games for the last 5 years and hope there will be a lot more. Go Warriors! And Siegel, I hope you draw Red Bank first thing and drill them.

I am so proud of the White Co. Warriors. What an amazing run. 30-7!!! This senior group went 59-16 over 2 seasons. Not much you can do when a team hits everything they throw up (15 3's? unbelievable!) It would've been nice to go to the state this year but these guys have every reason to feel good about their accomplishments. They go out winners! I enjoyed the ride and hop to be there for a sixth season next year. Sparta fans I've enjoyed calling the games for the last 5 years and hope there will be a lot more. Go Warriors! And Siegel, I hope you draw Red Bank first thing and drill them.

Sparta is lucky to have 105.5 to broadcast their games. You guys are great. I didn't get to make it to the game last night but it sounded like these kids from RB could have given UT a run for their money. Thanks to all the boys who gave us entertainment for the winter months. Good luck in life to the seniors and remember these games with only the good memories. In life there is always someone who is better at some things than we are but we do the best we can and I believe you guys did. Next year we will come back with a very good team and start over. Its the fun of high school years. Thanks again to all of you and WSMT

Congrats to Siegel!! Coach Harris and staff have done an excellent job all season, I do not care what anybody says.......going to the state 3 out of the last 4 years and the the school has only been open 5 years is just awesome!!!! Great job tonight Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I totally agree 100%.....haters or not you can't argue the fact what Harris and staff has done over the last few years. 3 state tourney spots in 4 years!! Awesome!

Sparta is lucky to have 105.5 to broadcast their games. You guys are great. I didn't get to make it to the game last night but it sounded like these kids from RB could have given UT a run for their money. Thanks to all the boys who gave us entertainment for the winter months. Good luck in life to the seniors and remember these games with only the good memories. In life there is always someone who is better at some things than we are but we do the best we can and I believe you guys did. Next year we will come back with a very good team and start over. Its the fun of high school years. Thanks again to all of you and WSMT

Red Bank's freshmen were outstanding

Sparta. . . Wow. . . I don't know what to say. Except, I told you so. . . I tried bringing most of you back down to earth when everyone was talking about state. I've seen lots of basketball in my days and from the very beginning I knew White Co. didn't have it. For all those sparta fans who like to talk it up when the going is good, you deserve to lose. Did you guys really think you were that good? You sparta fans love talking behind these boards and but you can't seem to back it up, ever.

Sparta. . . Wow. . . I don't know what to say. Except, I told you so. . . I tried bringing most of you back down to earth when everyone was talking about state. I've seen lots of basketball in my days and from the very beginning I knew White Co. didn't have it. For all those sparta fans who like to talk it up when the going is good, you deserve to lose. Did you guys really think you were that good? You sparta fans love talking behind these boards and but you can't seem to back it up, ever.

Ever huh? White County has been to the state more than any school in this District and is the only school in the District win a state championship. And we won it TWICE. We got to the substate this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You have to be pretty darn god to get that far. You are from Cookeville and are so jealous of White County basketball tradition its rediculous. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't forget there is a team{Siegel} in the state right now that WC beat 3 times. There is also a AA team{Dyer Co.} that may be the favorite to win it all and has only ONE LOSS this season. Yes they lost to WHITE COUNTY. Boy WC is a terrible team huh?

Everybody in this District{besides you] knows WC had a heck of a team this year. 30-7 ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We were one game away from state idiot,wc got hammered we no this we were there unlike you and keep talking trash behind that key board speaking of cant back it up what happened to your girls and guys?Wow i dont no what to say except send me a private message and ill let ya no who i am we can meet up and talk.

Is there really a need to be so negative. Sparta had an excellent team this year and really loaded with talent. They were loaded with shooters but maybe not as athletic as some, but their kids played smart. They had a real chance to make it to state but they evidently did not match up well with RB. It really is about the match ups. Who knows what would have happened if WC had won the region game and Siegel had traveled to RB. It was a crazy year in 7AAA but let's celebrate it instead of putting down the other teams. I can't remember a year when it was this exciting and not a boring and predictable year with one or two teams beating up on everyone else. Cookeville beat Siegel twice but WC beat Siegel 3 times. WC beat Cookeville both times. Blackman split with Cookeville during the regular season but Siegel beat Blackman both times. Blackman split with WC and played them close in the tournament. (Before anyone from Sparta wants to talk about how bad the refs were yes you had 32 fouls at Blackman with probably 7 or 8 being intentional fouls. You had 22 when you played Blackman at Lebanon and did not have to intentionally foul, but yet there was no one on here complaining about the fouls). Who could have predicted how well Oakland was this year. They split with Siegel and WC during the regular season. I think the fact they had several first year starters hurt them during tournament time, but I was really impressed with their year. Lebanon was able to get wins against WC and Oakland but yet Warren County got their only win against Lebanon. And what about Warren County, it was one of the best teams they have had in a while and they scared a lot of teams. So, lets celebrate the players and the plays they made this year and wish them all well. I know I am going to miss Alex at Blackman, the kid gave us a lot of thrills over the years and he will really be missed with his game changing play. I will miss Cutter at Siegel and his passion for the game but not his whinning. Epps at Oakland and his defense, Paul at Blackman for his hustle, and Greene, Delaney and Brown for their excellent shooting. Good luck to Siegel in the state I know there will be a lot of 7AAA fans there pulling for you.