7-AAA 2007-2008

MidTennFootball

I can understand your doubts about Warren County, but if they don't make hay this year, we at Warren County could be in for some lean years following this year. I really believe this could be a good year for us, if we can pick -up our defensive intensity a little bit. I don't think we will win the district, but could finish as high as fourth with a little luck.

Its not doubts for me, I got family from that area so I always wish for them to do well, except when they play Oakland of course, but everybody has probably improved in this district, so WC is going to have some guys play up to their potential just to have a chance to finish in the upper half in the district, which would be a major accomplishment and maybe it gets the wheels turning for Warren County to start moving out of the cellar and competiting on a regular basis, but until then, history indicates to not expect too much from Warren County, except for the one major upset that they either pull out or get close to pulling off every year.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not doubts for me, I got family from that area so I always wish for them to do well, except when they play Oakland of course, but everybody has probably improved in this district, so WC is going to have some guys play up to their potential just to have a chance to finish in the upper half in the district, which would be a major accomplishment and maybe it gets the wheels turning for Warren County to start moving out of the cellar and competiting on a regular basis, but until then, history indicates to not expect too much from Warren County, except for the one major upset that they either pull out or get close to pulling off every year.

I remember Warren County coming extremely close to upsetting Blackman last year.

Delaney or greene either one could win it but what does that mean really.I really believe Wc will have 4 of the 5 starters averaging in double digits.This is a team game isnt it?Cutter there are 100 cutters in this state thats all everyone talked about last year on 7aaa threads how did his team do thats what i want to hear!!!!

Not fair to compare how Cutter's team did when White County was far more talented than Siegel- top to bottom. Cutter will be playing in the Missouri Valley Conference next year. Name 100 other players in the state that have the ability to even play college basketball - let alone in one of the top basketball conferences in the country.

Don't get me wrong, I love White County's team. They are going to have a hard time keeping everyone happy this year, because they are so deep. I wouldn't be surprised if they make a run at the state title this year. I don't think Siegel's team will be able to hold a candle to White County again this year. If you are a player or fan of White County, good luck and I hope to be watching you in Murfreesboro come state tournament time. Delaney plays like a winner. He hits the open man and plays hard on defense and can score when called upon. I think he is the engine that makes that team run. Greene is a scoring machine and plays that role very well. I like the one guard that has long side burns and is quick and has a nice shot. Their big young post player is very fundamentally sound. And I know you have more players that are good too. They might have been my favorite team to watch all year - including Maryville.

Then, next year, I hope to catch one of Cutter's games on TV.

Not fair to compare how Cutter's team did when White County was far more talented than Siegel- top to bottom. Cutter will be playing in the Missouri Valley Conference next year. Name 100 other players in the state that have the ability to even play college basketball - let alone in one of the top basketball conferences in the country.

Don't get me wrong, I love White County's team. They are going to have a hard time keeping everyone happy this year, because they are so deep. I wouldn't be surprised if they make a run at the state title this year. I don't think Siegel's team will be able to hold a candle to White County again this year. If you are a player or fan of White County, good luck and I hope to be watching you in Murfreesboro come state tournament time. Delaney plays like a winner. He hits the open man and plays hard on defense and can score when called upon. I think he is the engine that makes that team run. Greene is a scoring machine and plays that role very well. I like the one guard that has long side burns and is quick and has a nice shot. Their big young post player is very fundamentally sound. And I know you have more players that are good too. They might have been my favorite team to watch all year - including Maryville.

Then, next year, I hope to catch one of Cutter's games on TV.

Exactly catuballer, White Co. had a way better team the Siegel did last year and Cutter still put up about 25 on them. Siegel will be the team to beat in this district. Cutter, an Indiana State committment, and comapny will be hard to beat here in about a month or two. I would like to see the Stars back in the State Tournament come March.

Exactly catuballer, White Co. had a way better team the Siegel did last year and Cutter still put up about 25 on them. Siegel will be the team to beat in this district. Cutter, an Indiana State committment, and comapny will be hard to beat here in about a month or two. I would like to see the Stars back in the State Tournament come March.

State tourny? I dont think that will happen budday..I could care less if Cutter is going to Duke he aint got a great team around him..

I don't think Siegel is the team to beat in this District. They will be near the top, but don't think they're the team to beat.

Just curious but has anyone actually watched Cutter play this summer?

If so, just how good is he?

Yea I watched Cutter play at the Nike Memorial Day Classic at Ensworth, but that was earlier in the summer, and he had about 15 the game I saw and he was playing against some of the best high school players in the nation. Cutter is obviously pretty good bc he had about 8 Mid Majors offer him, I believe, before he committed to Indiana State. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

State tourny? I dont think that will happen budday..I could care less if Cutter is going to Duke he aint got a great team around him..

I'm sorry buddy, but you're on your own with that comment, not only does Cutter have a good team around him, they do have a chance at the state title. Think about this, starting with the Sophomores, Kerry, LeVon, Gooch(I'm sure you're familiar with him, he probably dunk on a couple of your school's players), TJ they all have Varsity experience and all put points on the board as freshman. Juniors Smitty, Neal, Neil, Patrick, Dominick are all good supporting players who are dependable and can make things happen for the team. Seniors, Cutter - 3's all night, Braxton- can put points on the board, as well as rebound all night), Pico and Morant - both quick fast and talented point guards who will not have any problem breaking traps or presses of any kind...think about any State Championship team and tell me this team couldn't do it, and I'd just have to call you another lie...

I'm sorry buddy, but you're on your own with that comment, not only does Cutter have a good team around him, they do have a chance at the state title. Think about this, starting with the Sophomores, Kerry, LeVon, Gooch(I'm sure you're familiar with him, he probably dunk on a couple of your school's players), TJ they all have Varsity experience and all put points on the board as freshman. Juniors Smitty, Neal, Neil, Patrick, Dominick are all good supporting players who are dependable and can make things happen for the team. Seniors, Cutter - 3's all night, Braxton- can put points on the board, as well as rebound all night), Pico and Morant - both quick fast and talented point guards who will not have any problem breaking traps or presses of any kind...think about any State Championship team and tell me this team couldn't do it, and I'd just have to call you another lie...

State tourney bound Siegel may be, but state title contender they are not.

Siegel fans i love ya,very very passionate but not realistic good team but state title come on wake up if you did have the talent to win it the coaching staff would screw it up lol! Cutter good player and he can step on the same floor larry bird did which is an honor,go sycamores.