Rusty Harriman

E5

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Is Rusty Harriman still teaching in Lebanon? If memory serves me, he taught Trigomometry and worked with baseball. Please let me know.

May have been a hindcatcher.

Last word we got in these parts was that he had resigned from baseball and was considering the possibility of moving to Alaska to try and start a baseball team in some small town in the mountains that didn't even have enough flat ground to build a field on. Sounds kind of like an "if you build it, they will come" situation to me. He is definitely not teaching Trigomometry any more! The job pays the same to teach the easier math. Him and his daughter were recently in a head on collision on West Main and got shook up pretty good. The daughter got the worst end of it, but she is OK now. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Is Rusty Harriman still teaching in Lebanon? If memory serves me, he taught Trigomometry and worked with baseball. Please let me know.

May have been a hindcatcher.

I hope that Harriman fella is gone from Lebanon. He really gets things stirred up when is into the game! He modified the bucket/seat to raise it up a little. He was having some breathing problems while sitting on the short bucket in the dugout. He also began carrying an assortment of knee braces. He said that way he was prepard to play in kind of knee injury from torn tendaments to pulled ham strain. E5, if you do track him down, please give me a heads up.