Hampton vs. Unaka middle school game

dawgs34

How do you get that Unaka beat Hampton twice in one night? From what I saw, there were five of Hampton's players in the fight with all 11 Rangers on the field, and Unaka got their butt kicked! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> We couldn't understand why all the creekers were hoopin and hollerin like they did somethin great, cause they may have won the game (with illegal players), but there's no way they won the fight! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, #18, Muke Wilson failed last year after missing 62 days of school due to a "medical hardship" but never missed a football or basketball game or practice. Seems like someone missing that much school shouldn't be allowed to play any kind of sports. I wonder who approved this medical hardship? Some creekers will do anything to win. Why didn't Unaka have to join TMSAA anyway? So they could play their little tricks.

They couldn't join and they won't be playing for the small school championship

Is it true that several of Hampton's players failed last year? I don't believe they are in the TMSAA either.... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

People like you are just absolutley pathitic.

Not one of Hampton's players failed last year. They all come to school when they're suppposed to and none of us are as dumb as you all. And yes, Hampton is in the TMSAA.

Yeah, #18, Muke Wilson failed last year after missing 62 days of school due to a "medical hardship" but never missed a football or basketball game or practice. Seems like someone missing that much school shouldn't be allowed to play any kind of sports. I wonder who approved this medical hardship? Some creekers will do anything to win. Why didn't Unaka have to join TMSAA anyway? So they could play their little tricks.

Yeah, you did get one thing right Mook (correct spelling) did have a medical hardship and was held back due to his parents thinking he would have a hard time going into the 9th grade missing so many days the year before. Another thing, you should get your facts straight before saying something you know nothing about....Mook did play ball all the way up until he got hurt. He did not get to play baseball because of his injury,which he would've played if not for his injury. It is really ashame you would stoop to that level of pin pointing out 1 child because some people are sore losers. I was at the game and what the players from Hampton did was wrong. It was as if the coach called time-out to tell the boys to hit the quarterback when he downed the ball. There was only a few seconds on the clock and even if Hampton scored they couldn't have won, so why would you call time-out knowing Unaka was going to down the ball and let the clock run out. It might have been accepted as just a fluke if only 1 player tackled the quarterback, but there were several that burst through the line hitting the quarterback. I am not saying what happened was right in any way, but what was the difference in what Luke did and what the boys from Hampton did. Everyone knows tempers flare on a football field, because there is some hard hitting and body to body contact. There is one important factor that everyone should consider.....If the coach of Hampton was behind what happened on the football field that afternoon, maybe you should be calling the police on him not on a kid being a kid.

Kids being kids... heated battle.. Unaka ball...1st down.. 12 seconds left... 3 of Hampton's players broke through the line and sacked the QB.. who was trying to knee the ball to run out the clock.. and they got there before his knee was down... Number 26... who I believe is a Nidifier.. sorry for misspelling... as the players were getting up.. 26 threw a punch hitting number 89 for Hampton in the back... Tyler Trussler....and then it was a chaotic.. I myself with coaches from both teams..ran on the field .. pulling kids off of kids... both teams cleared the field.. no hand shaking.. Hampton went to the bus.. Coach Hardin made all players go to the bus.. and each players parents had to get them of the bus individually... so none of Hampton's players were in in harm's way... or producing any harm as well..I rode the bus home with the team... as wei were approaching the light at Food City.. a gold expedtion or suburban..or some type of vehicle of that matter.. was driving next to the honking the horn... kids waving their Unaka jerseys...hooting and hollaring.. this vehicle cut off the bus... and the proceeded to Bridges cafe... one of the parents followed the vehicle to Bridges and got the plate number after seeing this total disregard of safety and wellfare of children on a SCHOOL BUS... reported it to Carter County Sheriff's Department.. the driver of the vehicle..was Lisa Nidifer...after her number 26 shows total lack of sportsmanship on the field .. she decides to encourage it as well off the field....Their should be suspensions but being the championship game is today.. and Unaka is in it... and they have a Nidifer... there will be nothing DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just like unaka

Your right there will be nothing done, not because of who he is, but because what he did is what anyone that cared about their fellow schoolmate or teammate woul've done.

In no way,shape,form, or fashion am I condoning what happened was right but if you think it is right to suspend Luke....What about the several kids that burst through the line tackeling Unakas quarterback (which is to believed to have been at the coaches request).......Or maybe even suspend the Hampton coach for what happened. Everyone needs to really look at why this happened instead of pinpointing out kids being kids. The coach is supposed to be teaching respect, sportsmanship, and good attitudes, not condoning violence and bad sportsmanship.

Your right there will be nothing done, not because of who he is, but because what he did is what anyone that cared about their fellow schoolmate or teammate woul've done.

In no way,shape,form, or fashion am I condoning what happened was right but if you think it is right to suspend Luke....What about the several kids that burst through the line tackeling Unakas quarterback (which is to believed to have been at the coaches request).......Or maybe even suspend the Hampton coach for what happened. Everyone needs to really look at why this happened instead of pinpointing out kids being kids. The coach is supposed to be teaching respect, sportsmanship, and good attitudes, not condoning violence and bad sportsmanship.

That Is Right