District 7AA

Stealer007

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Sorry, but I wasn't joking!!! Dunn will have to be the man this yr though. He has no competition.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Dunn would be the man regardless if Bass was at Dekalb or not. Seems to me like if Bass is sooo much better than Dunn he would have lead his team last year to 1st or 2nd in the District. Where'd they place? Or he could have lead his team over LA without Dunn in the District Tournament Semi-Finals. Or atleast thats what the "best" so called person in this district would have done.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Dunn would be the man regardless if Bass was at Dekalb or not. Seems to me like if Bass is sooo much better than Dunn he would have lead his team last year to 1st or 2nd in the District. Where'd they place? Or he could have lead his team over LA without Dunn in the District Tournament Semi-Finals. Or atleast thats what the "best" so called person in this district would have done.

agreed...thanks sweety...glad you agree there...come to LA tomorrow and watch LA play Clay and Eagleville...itll be a good one, both of em

LA should easily win district. dekalb will be a threat. upperman is losing too many athletes, because their coach is running all of them off. no respect for players and none for coach. upperman will be down this year.

Dunn should win MVP. He will dominate 7AA.

Who has quit for the Bees?