David Lipscomb vs. Giles County

norespect

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the humor behind this? It must have been funny because the smiley face sure is enjoying it.

David Lipscomb is going to run the football either way. The passing game is not going to carry them ever. That's why I laugh /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Coach Mac & Co. will never lean on the passing game to win I promise you this.

Rogers impact on the game may be one or two huge catches offensively and he may have an INT defensively. Outside of that though he'll not stand out in any way during the game to a fan with the naked eye. David Lipscomb can win this week without him having a huge performance.

Tennessee must throw it to beat Alabama. Foster, Coker, or Hardesty will run it down Alabama's throat GUARANTEED!!! Bama is going to allow Ainge to nickel and dime it down the field if they can avoid giving up the big play through the air deep. Rogers will have to make several catches for Tennessee to move the football up and down the field all day long.

Thats the answer I had gotten from others as well. Just want to triple check. I have looked online but have yet to find factual info.

They went to the quarterfinals that year and lost to Melrose I believe. 35-0 was the final.

In 1997 & 1998 it was Page who lost to Melrose deep in the playoffs.

In 1999 Page ran the table during the season but lost in the playoffs to JSS in the second round.

In 2000 Marshall Co. ran the table before losing in the quarterfinals to JSS 7-6.

In 2001 Sycamore was 11-2 and then lost in the quarterfinals to Crockett Co. 9-7.

In 2002 Marshall Co. got back to the quarterfinals and lost to Crockett Co. 45-0.

In 2003 & 2004 it was Greenbrier's turn. The Bobcats lost in the semifinals to Covington in '03. In '04 they lost to Fulton in the title game.

THE 2005 SEASON IS WHEN THE REGIONS CHANGED THEIR LOOK AND THE "OLD REGION 5-3A" SAW HALF OF THE TEAMS STAY & HALF OF THE TEAMS BECOME A PART OF THE "NEW REGION 4-3A".

Will Chuck Ross be making the trip to Pulaski this week????? NOW THERE FOLKS IS A LEGEND IN DAVID LIPSCOMB ATHLETICS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am imagine that Chuck will be at the game. Someone usually signs up to take him or Chuck will be calling someone frequently until that person finally gives in and takes him.

Creek Wood Game Day officials taking Chuck over to the Lipscomb Stands last Friday night. Creek Wood has given Chuck VIP service since the 2005 game.