At Fulton Co..Nov.20

Lake Road..Nov.26th at Lake Co

Humboldt ..Nov 29th at Lake Co

Northview...Dec 3rd at Lake Co

Halls..Dec 6th....at Halls

Dyersburg...Dec 13th..at Lake

At Union City...Dec 17th

At Lake Co..Dec 20th

Figured this would be just as good pt.guard..Lake Co hasn't played Dyersburg.Lake Road,Union City,or Fulton yet..but have won by 40 points or more over Humboldt,Northview.and Halls thus far..Did play Dyersburg in a jamboree and won by about 10 in a half..Pearson is only a 7th grader!

I said I wasn't going to post anything about our middle school but the Dyersburg game may be a good game..Dyersburg beat Halls 69-o last night..Heard Halls only got 7 attempts at the basket all night...Supposedely Dyersburg played into about their 4th string..

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theshadow

Greenfield probably will not beat Lake County, Bradford, Trenton, Dresden, or Gleason this season, but they are capable of beating the rest. South Fulton is terrible by the way. The three teams that Greenfield scrimmaged yesterday, Hickman County (KY), East Hickman (a first year school), and USN, are all pretty bad. Greenfield doesn't have any size or experience. However, this will be a tougher group next year and definitely a tough group two years from now.

ptguard,the jury is out on South Fulton until we know more about the Graves County transfers to South Fulton.South Fulton will be better if the rumors are true.True info on them is still unclear.Depending on whose there Greenfield might not beat them and remember they didn't play in junior high.They should play each other.

ptguard,the jury is out on South Fulton until we know more about the Graves County transfers to South Fulton.South Fulton will be better if the rumors are true.True info on them is still unclear.Depending on whose there Greenfield might not beat them and remember they didn't play in junior high.They should play each other.

Well, I saw them at Westview and two team's JV teams outscored South Fulton's varsity in both games. They had size and a so-so point guard, but they did not have it together at all. They only had like eight or nine players total.

I said I wasn't going to post anything about our middle school but the Dyersburg game may be a good game..Dyersburg beat Halls 69-o last night..Heard Halls only got 7 attempts at the basket all night...Supposedely Dyersburg played into about their 4th string..

The Jr. Pioneers won Monday night over Medina 49-41 in girls action...Jr. Pioneers finished on a 15-4 run I believe...Jr. Pioneers boys won 46-44 on a shot with about 8 seconds left in the game

In my opinion, Lake County has got to be the favorite. They should be the best Class A team in West Tennessee. In fact, they would have done well in the state tournament last year. Lake County played Gleason better last year than any team did at the state tournament. They will be even better this year with the freshmen class coming in and only losing one player.

Bradford has a good team and this will be the year where they could go a long way. Dresden, Gleason and Trenton are capable of beating anyone on a given night and should fight it out for the #3 and #4 spots in the district.

Grrenfield fan...I believe my Falcons are foing to suffer a lot of early losses..Hope Ross,leading rebounder is out until Christmas after having knee surgery and Renita Kinney is out until around Christmas with a seperated shoulder according to the local paper...So it may take a while for both of them to get back in basketball shape..Maybe some of the younger girls will get some experience,along with those losses and hopefully we'll be okay about tournament time..We may be the #6 or 7 seed in the district tournament...Too bad our middle school and high school isn't on the same site..I believe we'd have a couple middle school players starting....

Grrenfield fan...I believe my Falcons are foing to suffer a lot of early losses..Hope Ross,leading rebounder is out until Christmas after having knee surgery and Renita Kinney is out until around Christmas with a seperated shoulder according to the local paper...So it may take a while for both of them to get back in basketball shape..Maybe some of the younger girls will get some experience,along with those losses and hopefully we'll be okay about tournament time..We may be the #6 or 7 seed in the district tournament...Too bad our middle school and high school isn't on the same site..I believe we'd have a couple middle school players starting....

I guess that was the Renita girl that sat in front of me the other night with the sling on, huh?

I was not aware that Kinney was hurt as well. That is a huge loss for Lake County. I felt like they had enough depth to overcome the loss of Ross for the better part of the first half of the season, but losing Kinney really hurts them. I hate that for you all. Hopefully, they will both be back at 100% after Christmas.

I guess that was the Renita girl that sat in front of me the other night with the sling on, huh?

That was her..I didn't go to the high school game tonight at Brighton but heard Lake Co won by 16 points...I went to the Lake Co-Dyersburg middle school game at Dyarsburg because it's only 3 miles from my house..Lake Co middle school won by 16 points..Both teams have really good girls teams....I also heard that Kinney has a bone of something in her shoulder that is going to require surgery..Heard she went to the doctor today and that she may be able to play after Christmas and play with the injury and may be okay as long as she doesn't take a hard hit or fall..Could make it worse...If she has the surgery now..she's through for the season...I was told all involved were going to sit down tomorrow and decide which route was the best option...She may want to play..but nobody wants it to become worse..Either way..she is going to have to have surgery..either now or after the season..At least that's what I was told by what I would consider a reliable source..

as long as gleason can play keep away from the other teams, gleason will win becasue they sure can't play basketball. If they could, they wouldn't hold the ball the entire game. This was the only way they won the state last year. It wasn't beacuse of shooting skills or driving the lane. It was a game of keep away which was boring btw. I pick anyone except gleason. I hope they get thrashed every game.

as long as gleason can play keep away from the other teams, gleason will win becasue they sure can't play basketball. If they could, they wouldn't hold the ball the entire game. This was the only way they won the state last year. It wasn't beacuse of shooting skills or driving the lane. It was a game of keep away which was boring btw. I pick anyone except gleason. I hope they get thrashed every game.

Thanks for the classy and insightful post.....

Being of classy and insightful mind, you're more than welcome

The words "sour grapes" come to mind. As well as "here's a crying towel for you."

I beg to differ on your comment about "it wasn't because of shooting skills." Gleason shot 51.3 percent from the floor, 44.8 percent from three-point range, and 92.3 percent from the foul line. No, you're right, they couldn't shoot at all. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

If you know what they're going to do, defend it. If you can't, it's no one's fault but yours. You have a chance to force them out of that game by getting a lead on them, but you know what? You couldn't. Heck, your team did good to score 20.