Big 9 Confrence

iamtheboonenation

DB, i think, for the first time in a long time will have a lot more depth than this year's SH team has. DB has 11 players that are going to get serious playing time...Not just to rest people but because of how they can play. But its not about who starts the game, its about who is in there at the end to finish it!

That is true Orange but we are just curious to see some of the players that these two teams throw out on the floor to start out. But you are right, it matters who finishes the game.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is true Orange but we are just curious to see some of the players that these two teams throw out on the floor to start out. But you are right, it matters who finishes the game.

Very well put both!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

this makes me want to go watch old films!! haha

wish i still played...=(

But very well put.

Jordan Edwards-DB

Kyle Barnes-Sullivan East

Patrick Albright-Sullivan Central

Dionte Gray-Science Hill

Not necessarily in that order,but I would guess those are the 4 that will be on first and second team all conference at the end of the year.

I like the other three and even would keep Barnes in there......... but PLEASE NEVER EVER put Patrick Albright in the same category as Jordan Edwards and Dionte Gray. PLEASE he will get his lunch eaten by those guys each and EVERY game. He has no chance. Let's get real now. There are guards in this conference that are better at post than him. Come on. I know you a Central guy......... but WOW!

My list in this order.......

1. Jordan Edwards

2. Ashlon Adams

3. Bronson Flack (not that good but he is 6'9 and also the rest of compet. is not very good)

4. Dionte Gray

5. Tenn. High post cant remember his name

6. Kyle Barnes (East)

7. Marshall Hardy (DB)

8. Mason Canty (Tenn. High)

9. Darren Riggs (DB)

10. Central Kid about 6'7 no skills but he is tall and he will have a couple of big games

My list in this order.......

1. Jordan Edwards

2. Ashlon Adams

3. Bronson Flack (not that good but he is 6'9 and also the rest of compet. is not very good)

4. Dionte Gray

5. Tenn. High post cant remember his name

6. Kyle Barnes (East)

7. Marshall Hardy (DB)

8. Mason Canty (Tenn. High)

9. Darren Riggs (DB)

10. Central Kid about 6'7 no skills but he is tall and he will have a couple of big games

Albright will surprise you. And I would put Adams in there,but he plays more of the 3 man I always thought,thats why I left him off the list. And I forgot Turnbull too. But Albright will surprise people,and I will never jump on the Flack bandwagon.

Albright will surprise you. And I would put Adams in there,but he plays more of the 3 man I always thought,thats why I left him off the list. And I forgot Turnbull too. But Albright will surprise people,and I will never jump on the Flack bandwagon.

Yeah I think that Flack is pretty bad for his height considering the competition he should dominate each game NO MATTER WHAT! He fades away on guys that are shorter than him and doesn't finish strong around the basket. But he IS 6'9 and will get some big point totals just because of that. Therefore he will score around 15 points a game. Then with his height he will get high rebound totals. He would still kill Albright. That dude is like 6'3 and is goofy. 6'3 is a guard for a team like DB. Albright might play alright against Crockett, East, and Volunteer where they dont have much size. But in comparison to Edwards, Hardy, Gray, Flack, Turnbull, and Adams (though he is a 3 mainly, he will play in the post a lot cause he is the tallest player for SH) He will not have a chance.

Yeah I think that Flack is pretty bad for his height considering the competition he should dominate each game NO MATTER WHAT! He fades away on guys that are shorter than him and doesn't finish strong around the basket. But he IS 6'9 and will get some big point totals just because of that. Therefore he will score around 15 points a game. Then with his height he will get high rebound totals. He would still kill Albright. That dude is like 6'3 and is goofy. 6'3 is a guard for a team like DB. Albright might play alright against Crockett, East, and Volunteer where they dont have much size. But in comparison to Edwards, Hardy, Gray, Flack, Turnbull, and Adams (though he is a 3 mainly, he will play in the post a lot cause he is the tallest player for SH) He will not have a chance.

I guess we can only wait to see them play. I am looking forward to being proven right here though.

agentorange, you appear to know the McConnell and Halverson kids pretty well. Could you tell me how you know so much about them? It sounds like you are their personal promoter and think pretty highly of them. You seem especially fond of the McConnell one (hence the posts on the best shooter in East Tn thread). I was just wondering if you might be said player (Dustin McConnell a.k.a. shooting extraordinaire)?......Also, I have heard you talk alot about these players Offense, is that all that matters anymore?Tell me, McConnell, can yourself and Halverson play Defense???

I have seen both play defense.. McConnell is a little on the slow side.. But can play denfense.. Halvorsen can shut you down! That's just from what I have seen!

Please tell me whats wrong with the "Flack Bandwagon"? I think the Kid will suprise alot of you this season.

And so will many other posts. But what i dont understand is Flack isnt goin to go to college as a post, ive asked him myself. As we all know, he doesnt like to Bump and push inside, we've seen it. So yes he might not be the best post, but he has also worked on his outside game. wich will be essential for his team this year and the next 4 years in college. Any player 6'7'' and taller that has a outside to go along with a decent inside. thats RARE. and concidering hes 6'9''.... MAJOR Plus. and even more RARE to have all those Attributes.

I think ull want to change alot of players around after the season starts! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

VK.