Big 9 Confrence

iamtheboonenation

Please tell me whats wrong with the "Flack Bandwagon"? I think the Kid will suprise alot of you this season.

And so will many other posts. But what i dont understand is Flack isnt goin to go to college as a post, ive asked him myself. As we all know, he doesnt like to Bump and push inside, we've seen it. So yes he might not be the best post, but he has also worked on his outside game. wich will be essential for his team this year and the next 4 years in college. Any player 6'7'' and taller that has a outside to go along with a decent inside. thats RARE. and concidering hes 6'9''.... MAJOR Plus. and even more RARE to have all those Attributes.

I think ull want to change alot of players around after the season starts! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

VK.

Maybe the problem is he is 6'9 and hasn't seen the floor for 2 years. And if he shoots better than 37% from 3 this year,since he has an outside game,I will take back every statement I have ever made. I just don't see it. He is 6'9,has soft touch around the goal,the kid should dominate. And I may want to change players around. But that's the point of these things,you gotta get your feet wet and know what to expect a little from each school. So, if he does as good as you say,I will be eating some crow, I know that. Thats a big if though.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the problem is he is 6'9 and hasn't seen the floor for 2 years. And if he shoots better than 37% from 3 this year,since he has an outside game,I will take back every statement I have ever made. I just don't see it. He is 6'9,has soft touch around the goal,the kid should dominate. And I may want to change players around. But that's the point of these things,you gotta get your feet wet and know what to expect a little from each school. So, if he does as good as you say,I will be eating some crow, I know that. Thats a big if though.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have to agree that he has not played up to his potential the past few years. But in his defense he has been playing hurt. I don't think you will ever see him beating and banging inside, however his problems were discovered and I think the physical therapy he went through will help him alot. Still won't be the physical player inside that everyone would like to see, but I think now that he's healthy he will suprise alot of people this year.

Yesir, I understand /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

He saw the floor all 3 yrs of highschool. Freshman year didnt get much, Lack of experience. But yesir, got you.

All this thread seems like is a bunch of players tootin' their own horns, if you know what I mean. It is blatantly obvious to tell when players are talking about themselves over and over, and also offering very minute details about their work habits and "game".......Roxbury

Ehh, No tooting the horn here. Just a supporter of the kid, hoping others will support him.

Its not like that all the time, it could be a family memeber, freind, another coach, or even another School player.

but in this case, its a Family member that lives a good 1 -2hrs away.... he doesnt know that i post on here, Hope he never finds out. I was just kinda agitated at "flack bandwagon." obviously its not a good thing. What exactly does it mean? What do you have agisnt the kid?

and sence when did you promote up to Judging people??

I dont see you on the podium! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

but yah i kno what you mean Mr-Amazing08 Lets keep it real.

Welp im off to work.

Dear Roxbury,

First of all, you appear to be pretty good at trying to cover up your identity. All I said was that you talk about a certain player alot...why do care so much of my opinion if you are not him? Second, if you are a family member that's stupendous, but why do i care how far away you live (1-2 hrs) or if he knows you post about him?...I don't care. Also, I never stated that I had anything against the kid. Where do you get that I'm judging people? And about "standing on the podium" what sort of derrogatory remark is that supposed to be? Is that the new slang....Lastly, who goes off to work at 10:00, pretty nice profession you must be in if I do say so myself.

P.S.

I'll be looking out for you on the hardtop this year #44 if I stop by for a game at the Huss!

Hey its hardwood not hardtop. Why do you care that he goes to work at 9:00, that sounds like a normal job to me. I go to work at noon does that make my proffesion nice? Anyways back to the HARDWOOD!!! We all know DBs going to run the big 9 and Flack will ber a huge contributer, how could he not be with his size and shooting ability. With Marshall(#1 Post player), Dustin, Todd plus dont forget about Jamel the kid from Queens. This will be an amazing season. O before I go why are you always assuming people are posting about themselves. You randomly bust in and accuse people of being a player. Ive been reading these post for the past couple of weeks, so.............tell me who am I? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i hope that there are more than 2 teams in this conference because all i have heard about is the hill and the tribe or just about 2 or 3 players, i think it is time to talk about the rest of the conference and let these guys rest up for awhile

Well who should be mentioned? I dont see anyone really hangin with the Hill or DB

Well who should be mentioned? I dont see anyone really hangin with the Hill or DB

with the enrollment those 2 schools have there shouldn't be anybody within 20 to 30 points a game with them otherwise i would consider that a loss. i don't see why they aren't in another division like their football teams. then the whole conference would be open to anybody on a given night.

This years Dobyns Bennett team is MUCH better than last year's. No reason to go into why, cause if you wanna know then look back at many of the previous posts. Yes, Maryville is a good squad and Bearden as well. But that's all that conference has to compete with DB and SH. Yes, Bearden has a great inside game but they have NO guards that can compete with DB's set. Maryville on the other hand DOES have the guards to compete with that of DB, BUT they DONT have the posts to beat them. So I personally think that DB will be able to beat them. Now OBVIOUSLY they would be close games. No team is just going to stomp over the other. But I think that when DB needs to score they will with there very good offense (we will find out if it is under the category of great with they start to play games, so as for now just very good) and when they need a stop they will cause they have one of the best defenses in the EAST. Especially considering they have the best defender in the BIG 9 with Sylvester. Then the post have great height so if you get your shot off you just gettin one chance. But think what you want to cause we will all find out here in about 5 months when DB faces off against Maryville at home and Bearden faces off SH @ Bearden. Winners go to State.

Just my thoughts on it. And in regards to the whole fact about player's posting about themselves let's not jump to conclusions unless we know, cause that could hurt a player's image when that certain player has done nothing wrong. So let's just lay off of that. Thats my 2 cents about it.

with the enrollment those 2 schools have there shouldn't be anybody within 20 to 30 points a game with them otherwise i would consider that a loss. i don't see why they aren't in another division like their football teams. then the whole conference would be open to anybody on a given night.

I kinda disagree with that cause all these teams are in the same conference for a reason. Cause they are all roughly the same size. But its whatever. Ya still gotta play the game.

fan of ALL

This years Dobyns Bennett team is MUCH better than last year's. No reason to go into why, cause if you wanna know then look back at many of the previous posts. Yes, Maryville is a good squad and Bearden as well. But that's all that conference has to compete with DB and SH. Yes, Bearden has a great inside game but they have NO guards that can compete with DB's set. Maryville on the other hand DOES have the guards to compete with that of DB, BUT they DONT have the posts to beat them. So I personally think that DB will be able to beat them. Now OBVIOUSLY they would be close games. No team is just going to stomp over the other. But I think that when DB needs to score they will with there very good offense (we will find out if it is under the category of great with they start to play games, so as for now just very good) and when they need a stop they will cause they have one of the best defenses in the EAST. Especially considering they have the best defender in the BIG 9 with Sylvester. Then the post have great height so if you get your shot off you just gettin one chance. But think what you want to cause we will all find out here in about 5 months when DB faces off against Maryville at home and Bearden faces off SH @ Bearden. Winners go to State.

Just my thoughts on it. And in regards to the whole fact about player's posting about themselves let's not jump to conclusions unless we know, cause that could hurt a player's image when that certain player has done nothing wrong. So let's just lay off of that. Thats my 2 cents about it.

Yah, Thanks Someone finally agrees with me. Fanofall did u understand what i tried to explaine in my last 2 -3 posts To MR. Amazing? he acts like he didnt...... Get real man. Its true what Fanofall says though..... Back to the REAL purpose of posting. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />