Big 9 Confrence

iamtheboonenation

I doo have a serious Question about This Conference.

Im going to give it a twist.

Actually.... Whats the Kids name from East!?!? lol ive been asking for a while. and not a soul posts his name! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

but anyways, Give me your top 5 choices for Assist leaders and Rebounding, Offense and/or Defense. Just a

thought.....

Wow, Another interesting Question.

Who will be the Best 6 man and give your top 5 of that!

This can get nice!

Assist Leaders

1 Tremell McGue. [DB]

2 Josh Odom [sH]

3 Jamell Williams (Ny transfer) [DB] am i correct with spelling?

4 Isaac Snapp [East]

5 The Point Guard from Greenville..... Short, quick, black kid. Or did he Graduate??

Rebounders

1 Marshall Hardy [DB] Offensively

2 Jordan Edwards [DB] Defensively

3 Bronson Flack [DB] Defensively

4 Dionte Grey [sH] Defensively

5 Kyle Barns [East] or Darren Riggs [DB] Offensive

Best 6 man..... this is a tuffy.

1 Isaiah Dunn [sH]

2 Adam Lytle [DB]

3 Just a leap out onto an unstable Tree Branch.... The East Freshman. (just because the hype people have put behind him.

4 Chris Smith [sH]

5 Race Powell [south]

Some of these make you think over the Lineups a bit /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the terms hardtop and hardwood are both commonly used, way to call me out Mr. Thesaurus Pants. Oh yeah I'm sure you go to work at noon, real convincing. I will not comment on certain players because DB will have alot of talent on the court and on the bench, they are all very good ball players if they're on the DB varstiy program. To answer the first of your questions: Like you, supposedly, I have read the posts, but I have noticed very easily that some of the people posting continue to ramble on about certain players (I've already mentioned who they are) and I believe it to be ridiculous. If players want to get attention and for people to figure out who they are, then they need to let their game do the talking and not get focused in on what's on coacht. For your second question, let's do the math shall we? Hm, you say you have been reading the posts for weeks, but just became a member today, nice. You most likely have already posted under another name, but thought it would look in your favor to create another name and take up for yourself...I won't name names. Last option, which I doubt, you're a friend of somebody who has gotten called out....

So if you are a player, and you're posting about yourself, save yourself the humility and stop. I'm only trying to help you out, trust me...don't get into coacht

Dude chill out, im just a DB graduate who is sticking up for them. O and yes im friends with some DB basketball players

what does it matter? O and yes i have been reading the post because a friend of mine showed me this site. o I go to work at noon and get off at 10. Now you may work at fast food but where i work i have a personal computer. a hardtop is part of a car sherlock holmes. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I doo have a serious Question about This Conference.

Im going to give it a twist.

Actually.... Whats the Kids name from East!?!? lol ive been asking for a while. and not a soul posts his name! /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

but anyways, Give me your top 5 choices for Assist leaders and Rebounding, Offense and/or Defense. Just a

thought.....

Wow, Another interesting Question.

Who will be the Best 6 man and give your top 5 of that!

This can get nice!

Assist Leaders

1 Tremell McGue. [DB]

2 Josh Odom [sH]

3 Jamell Williams (Ny transfer) [DB] am i correct with spelling?

4 Isaac Snapp [East]

5 The Point Guard from Greenville..... Short, quick, black kid. Or did he Graduate??

Rebounders

1 Marshall Hardy [DB] Offensively

2 Jordan Edwards [DB] Defensively

3 Bronson Flack [DB] Defensively

4 Dionte Grey [sH] Defensively

5 Kyle Barns [East] or Darren Riggs [DB] Offensive

Best 6 man..... this is a tuffy.

1 Isaiah Dunn [sH]

2 Adam Lytle [DB]

3 Just a leap out onto an unstable Tree Branch.... The East Freshman. (just because the hype people have put behind him.

4 Chris Smith [sH]

5 Race Powell [south]

Some of these make you think over the Lineups a bit /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

the freshmans name is jordan cross and i would put him ahead of snapp because snapp will be the one scoring. so i would say he will be in the top 5 in assist. if he don't start in the 1 position he will be in the top 5 on the 6th man.

The state prediction for them even next year would be ridiculous. Teams from this area just cannot match up athletically with teams from Memphis. It would take a virtuoso performance in the Boro for East TN teams to win it.

thats crazy. the 3AAA state champ last year was Maryville. and although they didnt make it to the final game, Bradley Central had arguably the top team in the state over the course of the year and ran into a hot Maryville team in murfreesboro. We might not have as many D1 prospects in the East, and athletically, you are right, the West has more of it... but in HS bball team play and coaching are pretty darn important. Do i think DB will win state?...No. Will they make a run, probably. But like you said, they are still relatively young. Next year would be the better bet in my opinion.

Can't wait to make the drive up 81 to see the SH DB game!!

with the enrollment those 2 schools have there shouldn't be anybody within 20 to 30 points a game with them otherwise i would consider that a loss. i don't see why they aren't in another division like their football teams. then the whole conference would be open to anybody on a given night.

Thats crazy. Any school can hang with either of these teams. The style a ball that the other teams play is what keeps them in the game. Why do you think Tn High is in every game, because they play a slow paced game. Why do you think no one tries to run and gun with the Hill? because they know they will get pounded. Your comment about the enrollment is just dumb. What your saying is if you take 7 big time players and put them in a small school like Unaka, then the Hill and DB should still pound them although these guys are big time players.

Thats crazy. Any school can hang with either of these teams. The style a ball that the other teams play is what keeps them in the game. Why do you think Tn High is in every game, because they play a slow paced game. Why do you think no one tries to run and gun with the Hill? because they know they will get pounded. Your comment about the enrollment is just dumb. What your saying is if you take 7 big time players and put them in a small school like Unaka, then the Hill and DB should still pound them although these guys are big time players.

what i am saying about the enrollment is they have 2400 or 2500 students and most of the other schools in the conference have 1000 to 1300. they should have twice the talent to choose from. about the 7 big time players going agaist them, i don't think that any other school has that many big time players to compete agaist them!! the style of play is the only reason a few of the teams can stay close.

what i am saying about the enrollment is they have 2400 or 2500 students and most of the other schools in the conference have 1000 to 1300. they should have twice the talent to choose from. about the 7 big time players going agaist them, i don't think that any other school has that many big time players to compete agaist them!! the style of play is the only reason a few of the teams can stay close.

Yeah i know That would cool though if there were that many good players on a team. Seems to me like the teams are getting weaker each year. Each team has one or two good players if that now. If everyone would put as much effort into the game as the players use to then we could see a change, maybe a team from the big 9 could compete in the state tournament. Seems to me like most of the players today, not just basketball, but the other sports as well, only seem to be interested in what they are doing after the games. Interested in hanging out and partying instead of hitting the gym and working to get better. Just my opinion

What's a personal computer?

I would like to quote my favorite musical group Simon and Garfunkel by saying:

"I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail

Yes I would, if I could, I surely would

I'd rather be a hammer than a nail

Yes I would, if I only could, I surely would

Away, I'd rather sail away

Like a swan that's here and gone

A man grows older every day"

Roxbury, agentorange, and twatwaffle...take life like an ice cube and chizzill. Do not worry if anybody knows how good you say you are...just prove it come playing time, nobody likes it when people brag...sillybillies...Acuna Me tada

And also just wanted to get it out there that Mr. Amazing is certainly a player as well or he wouldn't know so much about the other posters. So listen to your advice Mr. Amazing and get off COACHT. Leave it to the fans. We all straight now?

With all the hodge podge going around I wanted to clear something up before it gets started that I am not a player and like I said in an earlier post I am the father of a player that played for South's jayvee squad last year. But since my son doesn't play anymore I dont see any harm in me joining some of the conversation. Sound good?

By the way, was the song really necessary? And NO I dont care who your favorite musical group is. Get a life Amazing and stop calling out people..... though they DO deserve it........ It is uncalled for. And if you continue...... We will have to unveil YOUR identity.

Just for the record DB is not over 2000 and nor is Science Hill. And besides that doesnt even matter. You just making up an excuse for your team. Which it is BOGUS! Thats all I am saying about that.

Yeah i know That would cool though if there were that many good players on a team. Seems to me like the teams are getting weaker each year. Each team has one or two good players if that now. If everyone would put as much effort into the game as the players use to then we could see a change, maybe a team from the big 9 could compete in the state tournament. Seems to me like most of the players today, not just basketball, but the other sports as well, only seem to be interested in what they are doing after the games. Interested in hanging out and partying instead of hitting the gym and working to get better. Just my opinion

Could not have been said better. Nice input.