Big 9 Confrence

iamtheboonenation

I'm sorry but I had to get that off my chest because we are going to run into several others this year that are going to give us trouble (Cradic being one)

I'm sorry but if you even come near Keith Cradic he will put up a crazy shot, miss the shot, fall backwards on the floor, and have a facial expression that looks like he had just been stabbed. Most of Cradic's points come from the free throw line because of this, and you can't defend someone on the line.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the deal Skunk. Are the Indians really that good this year or are the Cougars just that bad? Four points in the entire second half has to be some kind of record??¦for both teams.

I guess we wont have to listen to all that Central crap on the boards this year??¦will we Hightop and Brock20, (aka - bballfan14). /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I think the Cougars are just THAT BAD. Not much talent or depth there this year. I think it was you Cap who said they're on the downhill slide after 04. I concur. Nothing coming from the middle schools either and the coaching at one of them is a joke. Fox is outstanding and an excellent basketball teacher. The other guy..............well...........no comment. I imagine Central will be much quieter this year. Give their fans time to "reflect". LOL

Whats the deal Skunk. Are the Indians really that good this year or are the Cougars just that bad? Four points in the entire second half has to be some kind of record??¦for both teams.

I guess we wont have to listen to all that Central crap on the boards this year??¦will we Hightop and Brock20, (aka - bballfan14). /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Oh no you got me cap lol. Guess again

The Vikings run the gauntlet these next three games in playing the top half of the Big 9. I guess we will get to see about where the chips are going to fall this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think the Cougars are just THAT BAD. Not much talent or depth there this year. I think it was you Cap who said they're on the downhill slide after 04. I concur. Nothing coming from the middle schools either and the coaching at one of them is a joke. Fox is outstanding and an excellent basketball teacher. The other guy..............well...........no comment. I imagine Central will be much quieter this year. Give their fans time to "reflect". LOL

BlackJoke54, how do you know what the Central fans are like on here? I am guessing you are one of the people like Cap1 who make ridiculous statements, get blasted, then have to come back on here under a different name.

And are you actually saying that Holston Middle's coach, Jared Harrison, is not very good? The same guy who played at Campbell college the year they made it to the NCAA tournament and was one of the best players to ever come through this area? Jared has had plenty of chances to coach at other schools but has turned them down. For you to make a statement like shows how little you know. I have played for both Jared and Coach Fox and while I think Coach Fox is a great motivator, Coach Harrison is on a different level when it comes to middle school coaches.

My advice BlackJoke54, quit making ridiculous comments like how the Cross boy from East is going to be one of the better players in the conference this year (he is at least a year away from being a factor) or start trying to come up with another terrible nickname on here.

As for Central, it obviously doesn't look like we are going to win the conference this year. We are not as bad as the scores againist SH an DB have been though. We just have too many young guys who have to play too much. All the coaches know that we only have 3 guys who played any varsity minutes last year so they have keyed on them pretty hard. We are not DB and SH who can just reload every year from the JV, we played a lot of seniors last year because it gave us the best chance to win then, now it is hurting us. As a coach that is a sacrifice you have to make sometimes. I still think we have 2 of the better players in the conference with J-Rock and Kaiko and I think once the younger guys learn to not quit when the first few minutes of the game don't go their way then we will be ok. I have seen almost every team in the conference and I think it is pretty clear that DB and SH are way better than everyone else.

this is 2 funny u" brock " u are blasting someone fot thier option and make your own option this is a board its made for OPTIONS so whats the deal u have 1 and he has 1 i have 1 everyone has 1 now this statement >>>My advice BlackJoke54, quit making ridiculous comments like how the Cross boy from East is going to be one of the better players in the conference this year (he is at least a year away from being a factor) or start trying to come up with another terrible nickname on here.

is almost just like his its a statement and thats your right but we all just dont agree that your staement or option is the correct one and i beg to differ with this one the " crossboy" is this good yes .........hes coming along faster than alot was thinking if hes putting points on the board and making moves and seeing playing time with other players like snap,barnes,deeb,favor hes must be doing something and is a factor thank you and have a gr8 day " this is only MY option no harm no foul" this is a measage board

Oh Mr. Brock, I must have hit a sore spot! And this is the only name under which I have ever or will ever post young man. Comparing me to Cap1 is quite a compliment for I read on this board long before I ever posted and Cap1 seems to have a knowledge of basketball and the Big 9 that is very reasonable in my book. So thank you for the comparison. I take that as a compliment. Big9Bball stated it very well. I am entitled to my opinion and I stated it as such. Young Mr. Cross IS going to be a factor and will continue to be one for the next 4 years. It is unfortunate that you do not see that. When one underestimates one's opponent is when one gets his lunchmoney taken. Harrison was NOT one of the better players to come through this area. I would mention Baron Minor from Central or Steve Crowder. Now those boys were real players from your own school. Tommy Dalley was a standout at DB a few years ago. There have been many others whose abilities far surpassed your "best player" nominee. Omar was another outstanding player even though many were jealous of his abilities. He is a very nice kid who's now at Georgetown. Saw him on tv the other night. Your evaluation of Central at the end of your post was more mature and seems like you had settled down and made some good comments. Kaiko is good but I think DeVault and Albright are 2 kids who will be contributing a lot there as well. Your evaluation of my knowledge of basketball and the statements I made are amusing to me. Youth is such a trying time!

Oh Mr. Brock, I must have hit a sore spot! And this is the only name under which I have ever or will ever post young man. Comparing me to Cap1 is quite a compliment for I read on this board long before I ever posted and Cap1 seems to have a knowledge of basketball and the Big 9 that is very reasonable in my book. So thank you for the comparison. I take that as a compliment. Big9Bball stated it very well. I am entitled to my opinion and I stated it as such. Young Mr. Cross IS going to be a factor and will continue to be one for the next 4 years. It is unfortunate that you do not see that. When one underestimates one's opponent is when one gets his lunchmoney taken. Harrison was NOT one of the better players to come through this area. I would mention Baron Minor from Central or Steve Crowder. Now those boys were real players from your own school. Tommy Dalley was a standout at DB a few years ago. There have been many others whose abilities far surpassed your "best player" nominee. Omar was another outstanding player even though many were jealous of his abilities. He is a very nice kid who's now at Georgetown. Saw him on tv the other night. Your evaluation of Central at the end of your post was more mature and seems like you had settled down and made some good comments. Kaiko is good but I think DeVault and Albright are 2 kids who will be contributing a lot there as well. Your evaluation of my knowledge of basketball and the statements I made are amusing to me. Youth is such a trying time!

I have a feeling that ???the Cross kid??? will be taking up lunch money tonight. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Brock20 you probably should have waited till after tonight before you decided to make your comments about Mr Cross, especially if you plan on not continuing to look like the Village Clown. And why don??™t you give up on the ???multiple screen names??? bit. Everybody??™s screen name is anonymous so whats your point. Youve been bringing up that same sad argument for two years now??¦give it a break. Im sure if you sit there and look at the screen long enough you will think of something Constructive to add.

BlackJack Ive noticed that you seem to know history and information about several teams (some thats not so known to the general public). Have you been a coach in this area? I too saw Omar on TV the other night and I saw Baron Minor at a PTA Christmas play for our kids last night. I attended Blountville Middle with Baron YEARS ago and now our kids are in the fourth grade together. Small world!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have a feeling that ???the Cross kid??? will be taking up lunch money tonight. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Brock20 you probably should have waited till after tonight before you decided to make your comments about Mr Cross, especially if you plan on not continuing to look like the Village Clown. And why don??™t you give up on the ???multiple screen names??? bit. Everybody??™s screen name is anonymous so whats your point. Youve been bringing up that same sad argument for two years now??¦give it a break. Im sure if you sit there and look at the screen long enough you will think of something Constructive to add.

BlackJack Ive noticed that you seem to know history and information about several teams (some thats not so known to the general public). Have you been a coach in this area? I too saw Omar on TV the other night and I saw Baron Minor at a PTA Christmas play for our kids last night. I attended Blountville Middle with Baron YEARS ago and now our kids are in the fourth grade together. Small world!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats "Village Idiot" not "Village Clown" Cap.

I have 17 different screen names on CoachT as of today. Some of my best arguments on here have been with myself.