Big 9 Confrence

iamtheboonenation

I did say that Bronson was not the best post I did NOT say he was NOT a good player. We are talking high school basketball here and majority of the time the tallest player is the post. Correct? The time I have seen a player over 6'5" or 6'6" play anything but post was Wiggins at 6'7' from Greenville, he played wing most of the time (some post). When Bronson goes to camp on his own and not with D.B. he plays wing and that's where some of the college coaches saw him play this summer in Nashville at Prep All Stars Camp.

Everybody says Bronson should do this and Bronson should do that and be this and that. I don't see your #### out there shooting hoops and running your ###### off up and down the court every day and with the problems my son has, so until you have walked in another persons shoes don't tell them or anybody else what they should do or how they should be. If you or any body has a problem with what I'm saying you can come say it to my face, you know who I am and it's not that hard to find me. I'm the Mom that proudly wears #44 on her back and BRONSON'S pix on the shirt to every game at D.B.

I'm finding out the longer I post on here and that's been five years now (yeah, I do have another name because I didn't want to post about Bronson under that name) that people are jealous of players and have to beat them down. Bronson put up with this crap for the past four years from some upper classmen and he thought when he became a senior he wouldn't have to put up with the bashings, well congratulations you have filled that spot for the fifth year. I've always said to get respect you have to give respect and you DO NOT get respect. Now that is a GUARANTEE you can count on.

First of all, I did play basketball back in my day so I know what it is like to bust your butt everyday and try to be a good player and win basketball games.

Second of all, I never claimed that you said Bronson was not a good player.

Third of all, if you think Bronson can play wing in college, do him a favor before it is too late. Before practice tomorrow, put him out on the week isolated against Justin Sylvester and see if he can take him off the dribble and get to the hole. I will GUARANTEE you that he can't. Therefore, if he can't even take Sylvester off the dribble, I would like to know your reasoning for thinking he can handle the ball well enough to do it at the next level.

Fourth of all, if this is the 4th year that Bronson has had to put up with the "bashing", then that should tell you something! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not a DB fan. He is a poser. There are a few of them on here, or maybe just one with several screen names. He doesn't go to any DB games just "listens" to some on the radio and reads post on CoachT to have enough info to start trouble. He has started this crap about Flack to try and devide the team. Yes he hates DB that much. He has devoted his life to his cause. He is the 2007 Mo-Ron of the year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I am a DB fan, check back at my posts since 2003 when I joined if you would like. I do not get to see very many DB games because I live in Nashville. So yes, I do listen to most of them on the radio. I actually got to watch some quality basketball today and catch both the Memphis and most of the UT game (got too late for me, past my bedtime). Seeing both the MTSU and WKU teams today, it is even clearer in my mind that Bronson will not be a factor for a school even the size of those too. The insinuation that he can play guard is even more laughable.

I have played against almost all of these players and this shouldn't even be a debate. The only reason this DB team is running over everyone is because the talent is down. I realize this because I go against this competition game and game out. No one has size like they used to. Harrison and Azmar's team would win by 50. There would be no one to stop Thomas. He plays against these kids up the Y and makes them look like middle schoolers. I'm not knocking this team now, but please don't compare the two.

You are 100% correct! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First of all, I did play basketball back in my day so I know what it is like to bust your butt everyday and try to be a good player and win basketball games.

Second of all, I never claimed that you said Bronson was not a good player.

Third of all, if you think Bronson can play wing in college, do him a favor before it is too late. Before practice tomorrow, put him out on the week isolated against Justin Sylvester and see if he can take him off the dribble and get to the hole. I will GUARANTEE you that he can't. Therefore, if he even take Sylvester off the dribble, I would like to know your reasoning for thinking he can handle the ball well enough to do it at the next level.

Fourth of all, if this is the 4th year that Bronson has had to put up with the "bashing", then that should tell you something! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I think your wrong, no I know your WRONG because Bronson started camps with D.B. in middle school and it all started then so FIVE is correct I do know what I'm talking about.

Ok, i have seen my son practice many times in the past and recently. And yes he has taken him off the dribble before. I hate to burst your bubble, Its not been ALOT of times he has, but its been done.

You don't always have to handle the ball to be a wing in college, Because u don't always have plays that involve 1 on 1 situations. "Fundamentals" is the word he has and the word you need. For his height he may not have handles, but he can dribble and if he has to he will dribble.

[/color]

Well, I think your wrong, no I know your WRONG because Bronson started camps with D.B. in middle school and it all started then so FIVE is correct I do know what I'm talking about.

Ok, i have seen my son practice many times in the past and recently. And yes he has taken him off the dribble before. I hate to burst your bubble, Its not been ALOT of times he has, but its been done.

You don't always have to handle the ball to be a wing in college, Because u don't always have plays that involve 1 on 1 situations. "Fundamentals" is the word he has and the word you need. For his height he may not have handles, but he can dribble and if he has to he will dribble.

And I quote, "You don't always have to handle the ball to be a wing in college."

Gee, news to me! All of this time and I had been under the impression that a wing player who couldn't handle the ball very well wasn't much good.

And since you are making me do this, I will. Since this is Bronson's 5th year of catching the "bashing", that should tell you more than my previously stated 4 years.

Listen Bronson's mom, I respect you as a mother and appreciate all you that have apparently had to go through with Bronson. As I said, I do not know your son personally. I only know that any child that goes around telling people he is going to FSU (knowing that is not going to happen) and gets on CoachT posting about himself has some issues that need to be dealt with. I don't see any of the other players in the entire Big9 posting on here about where they think they are headed or letters that have been coming to the house.

I can tell you that most DB fans (all that I know) support Bronson Flack as well as all the DB players.

This Mo-RonAllDaWay is no DB fan. He is a poserAllDaWay. You must of scared him when you told him to come up and talk to you face to face cause now he says he lives in Nashville. I would bet that this clown has never seen a DB basketball game or even seen Bronson Flack play. You never played basketball either. Back in you day, give me a break. What a man, picking on High School kids. You should be kicked off CoachT for life and this thread should be locked.

I have played against almost all of these players and this shouldn't even be a debate. The only reason this DB team is running over everyone is because the talent is down. I realize this because I go against this competition game and game out. No one has size like they used to. Harrison and Azmar's team would win by 50. There would be no one to stop Thomas. He plays against these kids up the Y and makes them look like middle schoolers. I'm not knocking this team now, but please don't compare the two.

[/quote

You can't really compare Thomas playing against the kids on this team now at the Y. Thomas is physically mature at 21-22 years old. He could flat out play in high school and can still play today, but you can't compare a man against young men who are still maturing.

I did say that Bronson was not the best post I did NOT say he was NOT a good player. We are talking high school basketball here and majority of the time the tallest player is the post. Correct? The time I have seen a player over 6'5" or 6'6" play anything but post was Wiggins at 6'7' from Greenville, he played wing most of the time (some post). When Bronson goes to camp on his own and not with D.B. he plays wing and that's where some of the college coaches saw him play this summer in Nashville at Prep All Stars Camp.

Everybody says Bronson should do this and Bronson should do that and be this and that. I don't see your #### out there shooting hoops and running your ###### off up and down the court every day and with the problems my son has, so until you have walked in another persons shoes don't tell them or anybody else what they should do or how they should be. If you or any body has a problem with what I'm saying you can come say it to my face, you know who I am and it's not that hard to find me. I'm the Mom that proudly wears #44 on her back and BRONSON'S pix on the shirt to every game at D.B.

I'm finding out the longer I post on here and that's been five years now (yeah, I do have another name because I didn't want to post about Bronson under that name) that people are jealous of players and have to beat them down. Bronson put up with this crap for the past four years from some upper classmen and he thought when he became a senior he wouldn't have to put up with the bashings, well congratulations you have filled that spot for the fifth year. I've always said to get respect you have to give respect and you DO NOT get respect. Now that is a GUARANTEE you can count on.

Bronson's mom, I want you to know that I know your son and as you know is a wonderful young man who loves the game of basketball and playing it for DB. I don't know why tribealldaway is taking his shots at Bronson, but I wish Bronson the very best the rest of the season and beyond.

I can tell you that most DB fans (all that I know) support Bronson Flack as well as all the DB players.

This Mo-RonAllDaWay is no DB fan. He is a poserAllDaWay. You must of scared him when you told him to come up and talk to you face to face cause now he says he lives in Nashville. I would bet that this clown has never seen a DB basketball game or even seen Bronson Flack play. You never played basketball either. Back in you day, give me a break. What a man, picking on High School kids. You should be kicked off CoachT for life and this thread should be locked.

Waco, you are no better a person than myself or anyone else on this board so quit trying to act like you are Jesus and know everything. You don't know me, my age, where I live, where I used to live, or if I played basketball in high school or beyond and it's a good thing you don't because you would realize just how wrong you are. I have been on here for years watching you run your mouth behind your computer screen while you sit at home and soak your dentures. I am a DB fan, as I said go back and check my posts if you would like. Done with you, on to the next.

Bronsonsmom, I would like to apologize for any hurt I have caused you by my "bashing" of your son. The thing is, this is a public message board filled with opinions, and in my opinion, Bronson will not be a factor in the post, and certainly not on the wing, IF he gets a college scholarship. That is just my opinion. You don't have to agree with me, but in time you will see that I am right and Waco is wrong. As I said earlier, I applaud everything you have gone through with Bronson and the effort you are putting forth in attempting to help him obtain a college education. As a man I will apologize to you and not argue with you over your son out of respect for a mother.

Now WacoDumbfoot I am not going to argue with you anymore because it is pointless on both of our parts. We are on both sides of the fence and neither of us are crossing over. Here is my best attempt at an agreement to disagree..

You may be right about Bronson getting a full athletic scholarship. For his sake and the sake of his family, I hope you are correct. With that said, I believe that I will be correct in my prediction that he will not be a factor on the basektball court beyond high school. However, the most important thing is for him to use that scholarship, if he should receive one, to get a quality education. With that said, check back with me in 4 months or so and you will see that I am right in my statement that Bronson will be the 4th highest scoring post on his own team.

As a side note, congratulations to DB on big wins last night against a fired-up East team and a quality Pikeville team today. Appears Hardy had good games in both so congratulations to him and congratulations to McConnell for the game-winner last night and a solid effort today in leading the team in scoring. Wish I could have seen them, even more so now that Tom Taylor is no longer on the radio and I had to sit through Overbay's ramblings. Any chance that Taylor gets a job with the other radio station that covers DB sports? Not sure what they would do with Spivey, but it would be a shame if Taylor no longer covers DB at all after all he has done for the school.

And I quote, "You don't always have to handle the ball to be a wing in college."

Gee, news to me! All of this time and I had been under the impression that a wing player who couldn't handle the ball very well wasn't much good.

And since you are making me do this, I will. Since this is Bronson's 5th year of catching the "bashing", that should tell you more than my previously stated 4 years.

Listen Bronson's mom, I respect you as a mother and appreciate all you that have apparently had to go through with Bronson. As I said, I do not know your son personally. I only know that any child that goes around telling people he is going to FSU (knowing that is not going to happen) and gets on CoachT posting about himself has some issues that need to be dealt with. I don't see any of the other players in the entire Big9 posting on here about where they think they are headed or letters that have been coming to the house.

You know something, Waco is right you think your right and every one else is wrong. I have learned something in my life it is this that it doesn't pay to keep arguing over something that you don't know is true and rumors are just that and that little thing you learn in elementary school about how it starts out one thing and ends up totally different may be what happened here. If posters don't want to know things like where he would like to go(and I think that's what was asked) or who is LOOKING, then it shouldn't be asked on here. If I understand what you're saying in the statement above it's not about play it's about what he MIGHT have said.

But it's a sad day when an adult (you did say in your day) has to get on here and say things to tear kids down and break the team. All of these boys in the big 9 work hard and don't need people telling them there not good. They have to play where the coach tells them or quit same as you have to work where the boss tells you or quit. These kids are not quiters, none of them.

You believe what you want and say what you want, cause I'm done with you. I will not post on Bronsonsmom again. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and the kids will have a better one if posters give them a break.

You know something, Waco is right you think your right and every one else is wrong. I have learned something in my life it is this that it doesn't pay to keep arguing over something that you don't know is true and rumors are just that and that little thing you learn in elementary school about how it starts out one thing and ends up totally different may be what happened here. If posters don't want to know things like where he would like to go(and I think that's what was asked) or who is LOOKING, then it shouldn't be asked on here. If I understand what you're saying in the statement above it's not about play it's about what he MIGHT have said.

But it's a sad day when an adult (you did say in your day) has to get on here and say things to tear kids down and break the team. All of these boys in the big 9 work hard and don't need people telling them there not good. They have to play where the coach tells them or quit same as you have to work where the boss tells you or quit. These kids are not quiters, none of them.

You believe what you want and say what you want, cause I'm done with you. I will not post on Bronsonsmom again. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and the kids will have a better one if posters give them a break.

I apologized to you, and you can't even acknowledge my apology and accept it. There will be no more "Bronson-bashing" from me. The numbers will speak for themselves once the season winds up. Again, as a man to a mother, I apologize to you.

I apologized to you, and you can't even acknowledge my apology and accept it. There will be no more "Bronson-bashing" from me. The numbers will speak for themselves once the season winds up. Again, as a man to a mother, I apologize to you.

Sorry,I did not see the apology. My post took awhile to finish because i had to leave it and do something else. Sorry. Apology accepted. Now i am done. Good night and good-bye all.