Big 9 Confrence

iamtheboonenation

For everyone on this board that doesn't know. Cougarfan22, Cap1, 1tshelley, are all the same poster, just under different names. For Volunteer fans: His mission will be to blast your posts, because you layed the wood to them in football, just as he does Central in basketball. I can't remember which screenname you used when you said something about the SH and Central game. Central bball will be fine. I remember 2 years ago SH beat Central by 38 during the regular season, and we all know how that turned out. Just like the regular season in football for the Vikings, "DIDN'T MEAN NOTHING"!

Believe me...if I even considered posting under another screen name, I sure the heck wouldn't pose as a Central fan! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Not even as a joke. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hightop...there's no shame in my game and I have no problem speaking my mind (in person or on these boards). I can't believe you haven't realized that by now. What you read on here is just my opinion, take it or leave it. And I see no shame in that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me...if I even considered posting under another screen name, I sure the heck wouldn't pose as a Central fan! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Not even as a joke. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hightop...there's no shame in my game and I have no problem speaking my mind (in person or on these boards). I can't believe you haven't realized that by now. What you read on here is just my opinion, take it or leave it. And I see no shame in that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is true. Cap1 is always wrong, but I respect his right to be wrong. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well......he's right about the Central fan thing.

I highly doubt that you will talk like this in person. I have seen you, you are better of talking trash on this board behind your 30 different screen names.

Ok here is how I see everything.

DB, SHHS, THS = top three teams in the conference

"The Rest"= Teams with the potential to pull upsets in the regular season but come playoff time. they will be out played and out coached. Still some very good players though and will give the other teams a run for their money

i thought ths was a for sure #3 from the predictions i have seen, what happened at the patriot palace tonight. heard snapp couldn't be stopped so ths went down hard. maybe the sleeper has shown their face.

i thought ths was a for sure #3 from the predictions i have seen, what happened at the patriot palace tonight. heard snapp couldn't be stopped so ths went down hard. maybe the sleeper has shown their face.

i doubt that east will make any noise in the conference. my boys just lost a close game. we couldn't throw one in the ocean at the end. as a vike fan i was embarrassed by the play at the end. the game was over why would we do what was done to try to stop the clock, "this isn't football". we just need to take our defeat and go on.

i doubt that east will make any noise in the conference. my boys just lost a close game. we couldn't throw one in the ocean at the end. as a vike fan i was embarrassed by the play at the end. the game was over why would we do what was done to try to stop the clock, "this isn't football". we just need to take our defeat and go on.

Your team is the best coached team in the conference and will have another great year. You ran into a hot shooter last night and we actually stepped up and played some defense in the 4th quarter. We rotated to the ball alot faster than in the previous three quarters and was able to pressure the shooters. However, on what happened at the end, I think it was just frustration coming out. Everyone knows it wasn't intentional and there was no hard feelings. Congrats to East for the big win and good luck to the Vikes from here on out. Well, till the next meeting anyways.

Dobyns-Bennett spanked their competition this week in three games winning by a total of 119. In that display was a 35 point win over Volunteer. What happened in that game?

Saw where Halvorsen and Sylvester did a nice job of defending Cradic.

That wasn't "competition". Those teams couldn't compete at the Boys Club. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

That wasn't "competition". Those teams couldn't compete at the Boys Club. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Agree, a measuring stick will be Arby's. Football players should be really clicking with the team by then. Any word on who is coming this year?

Hey Waco, just read on Tricitiessports about what's happening at DB tonight. I will be at another game tonight, I wished DB would have scheduled this game tonight against Central. I would have liked to have seen a lot of those guys. It said Skip Brown would be there. He was a few years ahead of me, I have always said "He is the best player that I have seen play in this area."

Maybe brings up a good thread, 1st and 2nd team of 90 years of DB basketball? None of this "athlete" or "academic" positions. Just what they did in their position on the court for DB. Some names Bill Green, Charlie Leonard, C Puckett, Tranbarger, Garber, Elliott, Brown and ? just to name a few. Skunk probably has a list already made out that would get the juices flowing.

Im sure the coaches in the "big"9 are outstanding men and excellent roll models. Im not so sure we have any coaches that I would call "good" when it comes to winning games during crunch time. Sure they can win games over other weak coaches and teams, but when they go up against the better programs they fold like a cheap tent. To say that Charlie Morgan is phenomenal is just plain "off the charts" crazy. I can't figure what you base that on. Are you Charlie's wife or maybe first cousin?

You have got to be kidding me! Wife or cousin? Get real. I'm not even a DB fan but if a man does a good job as does Morgan, he needs to get credit due. I'll let some of the DB faithful speak about his record. I hardly think that Coach Vaughn from Central folded like a cheap tent in some of his latest appearances. Pshhhhhhhhhht.