Cascade vs. Jo Byrns

FridayMainEvent

Game winner?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner?

Well, honestly, I hated to see J.B. lose tonight. I was looking foward to that matchup of unbeatens again this season. The loss this week probably made Jo Byrns an even more deadly opponent than they were. They will have a chip on their shoulder now and it'll be up to the Champs to prove they belong at the top of the region... Good luck Champs!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the game the Champs have been waiting for ever since last years loss to Jo Byrns. I am extremely shocked to see WHH beat Jo Byrns but Cascade needs to stay very focused for the task at hand. I have said it all year and still believe Cascade is the best team in this region. Cascade dominated NCS tonight 35-0 despite horrible officiating once again and I am pretty positive it was the same crew they had for the Mcewen game. Absolutely horrible officiating. If Cascade stays focused they will win this game by atleast 14 points. This team is FOR REAL.

Cascade 35

Jo Byrns 20

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, we didn't play good ball tonight and your right, we will be playing to prove a point next week. Difference between WHH and Cascade is if you come out and pop Cascade in the mouth like we did WHH tonight, Cascade will lay down like they did last year! We should of knocked WHH out when we had the chance tonight, you can be sure we won't make that mistake again next week!

Well, we didn't play good ball tonight and your right, we will be playing to prove a point next week. Difference between WHH and Cascade is if you come out and pop Cascade in the mouth like we did WHH tonight, Cascade will lay down like they did last year! We should of knocked WHH out when we had the chance tonight, you can be sure we won't make that mistake again next week!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hit Cascade in the mouth and they will lay down???? Sorry you guys lost buddy but Cascade is not laying down to anyone this year. Cascade will come out firing on all cylinders and send Jo Byrns back to the house with back to back losses. This loss will unfourtunately place you guys in third place after next Friday. Looks like it may be a rematch in the second round with you guys. I feel bad for who ever gets second place in region 6 because Jo Byrns will beat them no doubt about it.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The loss this week probably made Jo Byrns an even more deadly opponent than they were.

I agree which is why I believe they will rebound and pull out the win next week. I am not taking anything away from Cascade, I just believe that Cascade, JBS, and WHH-H are all on the same level and I dont think there will be any unbeatons in this region at the end of the year.....

Well I started a thread on this before I seen this one, Oh well. This is new territory for JB and a lot of their fans. I'll be interested to see how the players and coaching staff respond as well as the JB fan base. Tonight's turnout and cheering was pathetic if you ask me but who am I to judge. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!At least some of the S. endzone folks still held it down pretty nicely!

JBPlayer??? If you are a player you need to 1)Study film if you are gonna be up this late OR 2)Shut your pie hole, drink a warm glass of milk, and go to bed. I promise you have no right to say you are gonna pop somebody in the mouth, especially when you're still on the canvas having smelling salts in your face. (Boxing metaphor if it went over your young head!) Oh, don't even retaliate, don't even think about it 'cause for the next week all I'll tell you is S C O R E B O A R D. Do something about that, then come see me. Sorry Cascade11/ Treyvols, had to do the laundry in public.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Hit Cascade in the mouth and they will lay down???? Sorry you guys lost buddy but Cascade is not laying down to anyone this year. Cascade will come out firing on all cylinders and send Jo Byrns back to the house with back to back losses. This loss will unfourtunately place you guys in third place after next Friday. Looks like it may be a rematch in the second round with you guys. I feel bad for who ever gets second place in region 6 because Jo Byrns will beat them no doubt about it.

Cascade will not lay down. This team has close to 20 seniors and will be ready for both JBS and WHH. I am a JBS supporter. I believe JBS will be ready to play and will be hungry when the team walks on the field at Cascade. Both teams will want this game. JBS will need to make some adjustments on defense in particular. But make no mistake Cascade will not lay down. We better be ready to play four quarters of hardnosed football. Go Red Devils

I feel bad for who ever gets second place in region 6 because Jo Byrns will beat them no doubt about it.

Only difference between this year and last year is some region 5 fans started running their mouth later in the season. It will will up like it did last year. JB wins big this week after a wake up call like MP had. MP and JB wins their region and region 6 wins the 3 out of 4 first round matches and JB and MP play in the quarterfinals. Do get mad Cascade fans its just a prediction like you guys have. A little advice, worry about your region first before being concerned over region 6 second place.