Marshall County@David Lipscomb (Official Thread)

allaboutsports

Well this should be a defensive slugfest and possibly the last man standing takes all game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

These two teams are pretty much carbon copies of each other -- Both are scoring machines offensively and both are very tough on defense giving up very few points.

Line up and make statements, predictions or just get it off of your chest. Just keep it nice and don't get the thread closed (which shouldn't be a problem).

Everyone knows where I stand in this game, but I will not post a score or prediction until game time draws near.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The David Lipscomb Mustangs proved last night why they are the kings and reign supreme in Region 5-3A until someone proves this to be otherwise. They went to Pulaski last night and handed out a beatdown. This game will be "Senior Night 2007" at the Reese Smith Athletic Complex. The Mustangs have an opportunity to clinch their third Region 5-3A Championship in this one.

Marshall Co. lost their opener to Hickman Co. HOWEVER since then they have yet to really be tested by anyone. In fact nobody has played the Tigers to a game within single digits. That includes Columbia Central (they beat the Lions 14-3) who destroyed Giles Co. in Week 5 (26-7). Marshall Co. gets two opportunities in the final two weeks against the Region 5 Elite to really prove to us whether or not they belong with the big boys of the region.

AUDITION #1.............................ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Have a Great Week Folks & I'll Make a Prediction Thursday.

The David Lipscomb Mustangs proved last night why they are the kings and reign supreme in Region 5-3A until someone proves this to be otherwise. They went to Pulaski last night and handed out a beatdown. This game will be "Senior Night 2007" at the Reese Smith Athletic Complex. The Mustangs have an opportunity to clinch their third Region 5-3A Championship in this one.

Marshall Co. lost their opener to Hickman Co. HOWEVER since then they have yet to really be tested by anyone. In fact nobody has played the Tigers to a game within single digits. That includes Columbia Central (they beat the Lions 14-3) who destroyed Giles Co. in Week 5 (26-7). Marshall Co. gets two opportunities in the final two weeks against the Region 5 Elite to really prove to us whether or not they belong with the big boys of the region.

AUDITION #1.............................ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Have a Great Week Folks & I'll Make a Prediction Thursday.

David Lipscomb will win this game 35 to however much the tigers can score.

I will be pulling for Marshall county but Lipscomb showed me why they score 35 in region games.

They could score as many as they want on just about anyone.The off. is UNDERrated .

Rogers is the real deal and I would say he is the best player I have seen in the region.

The def. is solid but can be run on,however, with a bend and dont break attitude they

are very good.

The Tigers have lots of weapons and a good def.but I think they will go

the way of the other 5-3A teams.

Lets go Tigers, proove me wrong.

DL wins bc they are fundamentally sound!!!!!!

DL is fundamentelly sound with very few turnovers. Giles moved the ball but then turned it over and the same can be said for Creekwood. Marshall county has played slow or sloppy and still won ballgames. The key to this game is how sharp will Marshall County be and how many turnovers DL causes. DL will not beat themselves can Marshall County do the same?