Hendersonville VS Gallatin

nextbest09

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i wouldn't forget about the gallatin allumni am sure thier cryin as well

we are crying.

Anyone know the playoff records for lassister while @ gallatin and hatfield while @ hendersonville. I'm pretty sure it is in favor of hatfield. lasy year included. i know lassiter has ZERO state title appearances and Hatfield has at least one.

As for trash talk, I am the worst as far as Gallatin posters on here. And I haven't had one reason to talk all year. I went from being optimistic in week one to dissappointed in week three, to absolutely horrified in week eight. I guess as a "fan" my only responsibilty is to cheer for the kids and wish them well. But the fact of the matter is this group of kids has not been playing with any desire that I can tell. I think you could compare it to the way we as a society feel about the homeless. You want them to get on their feet and have some success, but at some point they have to do some things for themselves. Same thing with the 2007 Green Wave. I can root and cheer and be optimistic, but at some point they have to actually block, tackle, and play with some conviction.

As GWAVE1 said, this team looks absolutely beaten.

That being said I still wish the best for them and hope they play well. This week and next. At least build some momentum for '08. Cause that is what we as fans are left to be optimistic about.

still waiting for hendersonville's defense to man up, but if it clicks watch out they could make some noise in the playoffs. Hendersonville 35-30. Also I was trying to figure it out how hendersonville could not make the playoffs right now. The only way i can concieve is if they loose out Gallatin and Overton both win out if there is something I am overlooking tell me.

If Hendersonville loses their last 2 and Gallatin wins their last 2 they would end up tied for 4th and Gallatin would win the tiebreaker provided that they are the only ones tied. Hendersonville plays Hunters Lane in the finale and Gallatin plays McGavock.

we are crying.Anyone know the playoff records for lassister while @ gallatin and hatfield while @ hendersonville. I'm pretty sure it is in favor of hatfield. lasy year included. i know lassiter has ZERO state title appearances and Hatfield has at least one.As for trash talk, I am the worst as far as Gallatin posters on here. And I haven't had one reason to talk all year. I went from being optimistic in week one to dissappointed in week three, to absolutely horrified in week eight. I guess as a "fan" my only responsibilty is to cheer for the kids and wish them well. But the fact of the matter is this group of kids has not been playing with any desire that I can tell. I think you could compare it to the way we as a society feel about the homeless. You want them to get on their feet and have some success, but at some point they have to do some things for themselves. Same thing with the 2007 Green Wave. I can root and cheer and be optimistic, but at some point they have to actually block, tackle, and play with some conviction.As GWAVE1 said, this team looks absolutely beaten.That being said I still wish the best for them and hope they play well. This week and next. At least build some momentum for '08. Cause that is what we as fans are left to be optimistic about.

If Hendersonville loses their last 2 and Gallatin wins their last 2 they would end up tied for 4th and Gallatin would win the tiebreaker provided that they are the only ones tied. Hendersonville plays Hunters Lane in the finale and Gallatin plays McGavock.

To answer your question Hatfield has been to the finals 2 times losing to Riverdale and losing to Oakland. They also went 3 rounds a couple of years ago losing to Franklin in OT when they went for 2 and lost by 1. That was the year they were behind Centennial 21-0 in the first quarter and came back to win 28-27 when Lawson Watson hit Andrew Liyana with a touchdown pass on 4th and 11. I don't believe for 1 minute that Gallatin will not be ready to play when they play Hendersonville and I expect a great effort from both teams.

To answer your question Hatfield has been to the finals 2 times losing to Riverdale and losing to Oakland. They also went 3 rounds a couple of years ago losing to Franklin in OT when they went for 2 and lost by 1. That was the year they were behind Centennial 21-0 in the first quarter and came back to win 28-27 when Lawson Watson hit Andrew Liyana with a touchdown pass on 4th and 11. I don't believe for 1 minute that Gallatin will not be ready to play when they play Hendersonville and I expect a great effort from both teams.

i completely agree this isn't just your everyday region matchup its one of the biggest and longest running rivalry games in the state. Its going to come down to who has that burning desire to win. They are both playing for a whole lot more than themselves they are playin for both communities.

yeah this game is going to be a good game because its Gallatin and Hendersonville.now if the green wave dont show up to play they should be highly disappointed in themselves and the seniors should feel no pride and all shame if they just take it from the Commandos.and as far as Lassiter vs. Hatfield there is no comparison, Bruce Hatfiled is way on top in this matchup,and is one of the best in the state at what he does.He does more with less than any other coach.

QUOTE(footballfanatic123 @ Sep 25 2007 - 10:45 PM)

well all points have been proven thanks to whocares and poo so i really dont have much to say except thanks for the motivation to see the tears in you guys eyes week 9 HAHA BE READY!!!!!

We dont have to wait till week 9 they are already crying !!!!!

hey gallatin what ever happened to all this smack talk yall were talking about? I thought we were goin to be crying right now I think the only people are crying is Gallatins fans. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

09, you are finally back. Haven't heard from you since Antioch beat Hendersonville. As stated earlier, all records are thrown out in this game. Wouldn't be surprised at a Gallatin upset, but I see Hendersonville securing a playoff spot with this win. Then possibly slowing the Warrior juggernaut to give Antioch the region title.

I think that this game is gonna come down to who hits the other in the mouth harder. Plus its rivalry so no matter what the records or how they played in previous games, both teams will be ready to play.

The way the Gallatin faithful are talking you think you already lost the game.

I do think Hendersonville leaves the "wave yard" with a win but its going to be a lot closer than many of Gallatins other games.

Hendersonville 28 - Gallatin 21