Hendersonville VS Gallatin

nextbest09

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this topic has been discussed before but Station Camp is dividing the talent more from the Hendersonville and Beech areas than from Gallatin. SC is technically in Gallatin but the zones lines reach into far more the Hendersonville area than Gallatin's.

Interesting comments from both coaches on the radio show today. Lots of respect shown by the coaching staffs. Even with the huge amount of emphasis put on this game and the intensity of the rivalry, I will say that it is usually a very clean game. Not a lot of 15 yarders are usually thrown. Granted both teams still hate each other. The big question is how will the teams react to a loose footing playing surface like we are probably going to see tommorrow night? Neither has had any experience playing on anything other than a hard baked surface. Neither coach gave any injury updates so I guess that is going to be a clouded issue until game time.

Of course there is another issue that I will save....

Commandos I hope that ya'll have a safe trip up to Gtown.

Green Wave I hope you are ready.

playoffs? playoffs? ...thats right playoff time now for both team....hendersonville loses...their out......gallatin loses their out.....it will be a great game expect that...7:00 The Wave Yard.....be there or miss a chance for somethin special for both teams.....

Predictions: Gallatin- 20 Hendersonville-17

I hope anyone who has disagreed with my "Gallatin High is going downhill" rant wasn't watching the Channel 5 news @ 6 tonight. Not one but TWO teachers with separate serious charges. One for assault, one for statutory rape. That's just great. Keep 'em in line Rufus.

Let me know when you want to get your head out of the sand folks. Things are not well.

Hendersonville came back and made it 13-20 but between the punt/kick return man and the punter for the Commandos it was a miracle the Commandos were in the game. Gallatin avg the ball on the 45 where as HHS avg the ball on the 15.

Gallatin made some big plays but HHS truly shot temselves in the foot. After the second dropped kick off they should have kept Roper back there.

BTW-why do the Gallatin Fans sit on the vistor side? There was plenty of empty seats on the Gallatin side!